29.incomplete

"What do you mean Yuta's not home?! It's literally 3 a.m!"

The woman sighed worriedly, rubbing her forehead as she was looking at her angry husband.

"I-i don't know...he said that he'll go for a walk. But he's not even answering to his phone"

Yuta's father huffed, walking in circles as his wife was sitting on the sofa nervously. She was about to cry.

He stopped in front of her. "Do know any of his friends in school? Maybe having their phone number or address?"

She shook her head. "I-i don't know...Yuta tends to talk about them. Especially one of them who's named Sicheng but i don't have his number nor the address-"

Her voice was suddenly shaking, tears starting to fall as she covered her eyes with her hands.

"Wh-what should we do? Yuta's not that kind of child who'll go out this late. It's really unusual"

The man took a deep breathe, taking his phone out of his pocket.

"I'll call the police"

~~~~~~

"Ugh! I can't sleep"

Chenle said as he threw himself on the bed that Renjun was sitting on it.

Renjun sighed, grabbing a pillow as he slammed it on the younger.

"Seriously...go to your own house already! It's literally one room apart you know, and it's been like a week since you're here"

Chenle rolled back towards Renjun, hugging the pillow as he pouted.

"You're mean to your guest"

Renjun just rolled his eyes. He looked down at the phone in his hands, looking at the name which was between his contacts.

Yuta

"I'm so worried for Yuta-ge"

Chenle got up, sitting besides the older. Renjun looked really upset.

The boy chuckled. "Oh come on! He will forgive you, i mean you really treated him bad but gege's so kind you know"

Renjun sighed. "I know, but it's not because of that"

"Then what is it?'

"Today after our fight he went out without saying a thing...Taeil-ge said that he didn't answer his phone after that...then just about three or four hours ago suddenly he called me. It was so strange, he asked me where does Sicheng-ge live"

Chenle's eyes widened. "D-don't tell me that he went for Sicheng-ge all by himself"

Renjun sighed. "That's why i'm worried, i called him many times after that but he's not answering"

Chenle bit his lip, after a little pause the boy got up.

"We should go to Taeil-ge's place"

Renjun's eyes widened. "Now?!"

Chenle nodded making the older even more shock.

"Wtf Chenle?! It's literally close to dawn, we can't go anywhere. It's dangerous dumba**!"

"Something must really happened! Plus that, Taeil-ge's home is not that far you know, and we don't know where does Yuta-ge live. It's our only choice so come on!"

Chenle grabbed Renjun's arm, focring the boy to get up.

"W-wait...all i said was just a liitle guess! Maybe Yuta-ge's alright and he's in his house right now. We can't go Chenle it's f*king dangerous!"