30.human

Pain and heaviness was still clutching on his tired body. Yuta opened his eyes hardly, they were burning as if he didn't sleep for a while. He could see a white ceiling, it was unfamiliar for the boy.

He took a deep breathe, Yuta looked down a bit. He could see his mother sleeping on a chair besides the bed that he was lying on as she was holding Yuta's hand.

The boy opened his lips, moving his hand as he tried to speak.

"...M-mom..."

Yuta's voice was really low but it was enough to wake his mother since she was a light sleeper.

She jumped off in her seat, her eyes widened as she saw her son awake.

"Yuta!"

His mother kneeled on the floor, holding Yuta's cold hand between both of her hands as she started kissing it. Soon her eyes were filled with tears.

"Thanks goodness you're alright"

Her voice was so loud making a man to walk in the room. He was Yuta's father.

Soon his eyes widened by seeing his son. The man ran towards the bed.

"Y-Yuta! Oh god thank you you're awake"

Meanwhile Yuta was looking at them with confusion, he wanted to talk but soon his father walked out of the room as if he wanted to call someone.

Soon a man in a white uniform walked in. Yuta could see his father and Taeil walking behind him.

Taeil glanced at his friend worriedly as the doctor was checking him.

"Hyung..."

~~~~~

"Everything's alright, you don't need to worry"

Yuta's mother let out her breathe out of relief as the doctor said that.

"Thanks god"

The doctor glanced at Yuta. "You got into a really dangerous fight, your head's broken but luckily it didn't damage your sight or any other senses but don't worry about feeling dizzy or having headaches, they're normal for now. The left part of your thorax is a little damaged too, it would be painful but you'll be fine. For now i recommend you to rest, don't push yourself and don't use so much palliative"

Yuta turned back towards his parents. They were looking at him worriedly.

"Why did you get in fights Yuta?!"

"I knew it you were hiding something from me"

The boy ignored both of them. He was only thinking about one thing.

"Where's Sicheng...?"

His mother raised an eyebrow. "Sicheng?!"

That confused look on her face was making Yuta nervous. The boy turned back towards Taeil.

"Hyung...Where's Sicheng?"

"Yuta-"

"H-he was with me! I was in their house, Sicheng was there!"

The doctor frowned. "But your friend said he found you all alone in the house, no one was there with you"

Yuta's eyes widened. "W-what?"

Suddenly the boy tried to get up, groaning from pain as all of them were trying to stop Yuta.

"What do you mean i was alone?! Sicheng was with me! Hyung say something! Where's Sicheng?!"