10.invisible

Sun was glowing in the royal bedroom, just like everyday the whole mansion was sank in the silence as the couple were sleeping on their huge bed in eachother's embrace.

Just like every relaxing day. Min-jae was sleeping calmly as Mijin was lost between his muscular arms. Silence and peace, the only thing the couple needed.

But it was about five years since they lost the peace in their mansion.

Soon in that silence a little stepping sound could be heard from the stairs. After a moment the door of the couple's bedroom opened. But no one could be seen; unless you look down a bit to see a little chubby boy running in the room with his cute blue pajama.

The little boy did his best to climp his parents tall bed; after passing such a breathtaking moment his attempt was successful.

And now that lovely peace was literally ruined by how the boy jumped on his father's belly so suddenly.

"WAKE UP!"

Min-jae gasped with terror by feeling that weight on himself plus that loud scream cuased the poor man and woman to jump off as they were extremely terrified.

Mijin screamed as she was looking around with terror while Min-jae's red eyes were ten times bigger than before.

This scene caused the little boy to laugh sweetly.

Now both of them realized it was nothing but their adorable trouble maker son.

Mijin laughed, covering her eyes with her hands.

"Oh god, Jaehyun"

Min-jae giggled, looking at his cute little son as he was still sitting on him while laughing cutely, his eyes were completely closed while laughing as his dimples were showing.

The man pinched Jaehyun's cheek.

"You scared us Yoon-oh-yah"

Hearing the yoon-oh name was enough for Jaehyun's laugh to disappear. The boy frowned cutely while pouting.

"I'm Jaehyun!"

This made Mijin laugh loudly as the poor man rolled his eyes. Even his own son hated this name.

~~~~~~

"How is it Jaehyun?"

Mijin called his son as she was wiping her hands which were filled with oil painting with her apron. Sitting in front of a canvas easle.

Jaehyun was sitting in the corner of his mother's workplace; busy with playing with his toy car. Soon by hearing his mother's calling, the boy got up. Running towards his mother with excitement.

Jaehyun stood in front of Mijin's painting which was just finished.

A huge painting of a desert filled with sunflowers, all shining joyfully as the yellow color was painting a pure smile on Jaehyun's lips. They were glittering in his eyes.

Soon the boy gasped, covering his mouth dramatically which was the cutest scene for Mijin.

"IT'S BEAUTIFUL MOMMY!"

Mijin laughed. "Really?"

Jaehyun nodded. A sweet smile on his lips, dimples showing on his round puffy cheeks. Mijin couldn't hanlde this amount of cuteness anymore. Soon she pulled the boy close to herself tickling him with her colorful hands which made Jaehyun to laugh.

"Mommy stop! My shirt's getting dirty!"

"You little bear! I'll eat you someday!"

The boy couldn't stop laughing, keep scrambling as if he wanted to escape.