16.mistake

That sweet voice again, but it wasn't like the first time. Sure it tried to sound strong and arrogant; but only Sicheng knew how it was hurted so cruelly.

The boy sniffed, not even looking up.

"I thought you got it that i don't want to see you"

Yuta smiled. "Like i would care about these bullsh*ts"

He kneeled down besides Sicheng, caressing his hair as he was looking at him.

"Did you fall on the ground?! Are you hurt?! Let me see!"

Yuta was checking Sicheng with worry from head to feet as if nothing ever happend, as if he was deaf and never heard what the boy told him before.

Tears running from his widened eyes.

"Wtf is wrong with you?"

Yuta glanced at him. "Hm?"

"I-i insulted you in front of many people! I was very mean, so why do you still care about me?"

Yuta chuckled, caressing Sicheng's bruised cheek.

"How can i not care about you dummy? You're way too precious for me. Well you're right, you're really mean. But not because of the words. Because of how you won't let me to hate you when i have the right for it..."

Wiping Sicheng's tears gently but still they were falling like the rain with pertinacity.

"...now that i'm thinking, i really love you"

Sicheng chuckled with frustration, Yuta was making him insane. Make him laugh, make him cry, sad and nervous yet happy and excited. All of them at the same time. But this wans't even irritating, actually it was way too lovely.

"I-i hate you..."

Yuta laughed. "Really?"

Sicheng nodded. "Yeah! A lot!"

And before a second, the boy jumped between those warm arms that he loved the most. Yuta smiled, letting go of the umbrella as he wrapped his arms around Sicheng's shaky body. Filling his lungs with the lovely scent of Sicheng.

He laughed again. "Wow, i think from now on i want you to hate me more if it's like this"

Sicheng laughed too, he sounded really crazy. Keep sobbing and laughing at the same time.

He was holding Yuta as tight as he could. His warmth yet his cold perfume, Yuta was a lovely conflict. He was strong, he was weak. Laughing or crying he won't hide any of them. This made him way too lovely.

~~~~~

Yuta took his jacket off, sitting on the brown sofa besides Sicheng. Both were in the atelier.

"Now tell me why did you act like a f*king bipolar on that day?"

Sicheng frowned. "What?"

"Why were you acting like that? I mean, you were so angry and kinda wanted me to stay away from you"

Sicheng looked down on his lap as he was playing with his fingers, he didn't know what to say.

"C-can we stop meeting eachother?"

Yuta's eyes widened. "Why?!"

Then again Sicheng wasn't saying anything. Yuta holded the boy's chin between his fingers, turning his face towards himself gently.

"Is it because that i told you about my feelings? I-if it's disgusting for you or it bothers you so much then i'll stop it Sicheng! Seriously...if y-you want me to, then, i-i'll be just like a friend like others"