11.losing

Mijin stood infront of Jaehyun's bedroom. The door was closed; nothing was to hear. Unlike all the times that his adorable laughs and screams were spreading in the mansion; now the little boy was so quiet.

She sighed, knocking the door a few times as she opened it.

"Jaehyunie?"

The little boy was lying on his bed, hiding his tiny body under the blue blanket.

Mijin walked inside.

"Are you asleep?"

Jaehyun sniffed. "No..."

His voice was cracking, Mijin guessed that Jaehyun cried for sure. This was painful for her; after Doyoung leaving Korea seeing his son like this was unbearable.

She sat on Jaehyun's bed. Pulling down the blanket from the boy's head.

"Jaehyun-ah look at mommy"

But Jaehyun wasn't looking at her, trying to avoid the eye contact to hide the fact the he cried for the whole evening.

Mijin sighed, caressing his little puffy cheek.

"Come on darling, why don't you talk to me?"

Finally Jaehyun turned his head, looking directly at his mother's eyes. His eyes were swollen and red same as his nose. Surely Jaehyun was just a little kid so distractjng him will be easy; he'll forget it. But no sadness is as serious and painful as a pure heart's one.

"Why were you crying?"

Still he wasn't saying anything, getting his head up from the pillow now the little boy was resting his head on his mother's chest helplessly. Jaehyun was too little for handling these simple things.

Mijin smiled, wrapping her arms around Jaehyun's tiny body. Kissing his hair.

"Do you miss uncle Doyoung?"

The boy nodded.

Mijin smiled. "Aw, it's alright sweetie"

"Mommy?"

"Yes?"

Jaehyun raised his head, his glossy eyes looking at Mijin so painfully, trying his best to hold back the tears.

"Did uncle hate me?"

Mijin laughed tiredly with shock, kissing Jaehyun's forehead.

"Of course not honey! How can he hate you? You're so precious to him almost like his own son"

Jaehyun gulped. "Then why did he leave us?"

Then again Mijin had no proper answer. This was too complicated for his little son.

"He had...some personal problems. He should solve them in Canada. It does nothing with you Jaehyunie"

Jaehyun lowered his head. He didn't understand what his mother said for sure. The little boy just knew one thing.

"I miss him...i miss daddy too"

Mijin giggled. "I know, i miss them too"

She was thinking, thinking about a way to lighten up their mood.

"Hey, we didn't complete daddy's painting yet"

Jaehyun's eyes widened. "Oh right!"

"Then shall we go and continue Mr.Jung?"

Then again that same cheerful smile was on Jaehyun's lips beautifully.

"Yes Mrs.Jung!"

~~~~~~~