21.wish

"For f*ck sake Taeyong! All you have to do is just draw two lines besides these circles, then you'll have the shape of the jar!"

"B*tch how does this look like a jar to you?"

Jaehyun sighed, throwing the pencil on the floor as his boyfriend was struggling with drawing a simple jar which was placed in front of them.

Actually the man would've never imagine this to happen. After three years Taeyong wanted to learn how to draw and it was really surprising.

Jaehyun smiled softly, looking at how Taeyong was so serious and focused on his work. A little cute frown on his eyebrows as he kept on erasing the simple circles that he drew on the paper. In Jaehyun's eyes the boy was almost like a little kitten on that moment that the man wanted to avoid squeezing his tiny body between his arms.

Still Jaehyun didn't know the reason of deciding to learn drawing so suddenly. Maybe it's because that Kimi's now having her own rented house and she doesn't live with them anymore. So Taeyong must be bored.

Then again Taeyong was whining. Groaning cutely and looking at his terrible drawing, he was about to cry like a little baby.

Jaehyun giggled at his reaction, he leaned in front of the paper as he was drawing some lines on it and pointing at the jar.

"Look, you can't draw all the details in the first place. Just see it as a simple shape then you'll have a base and you can add all the motfits that you see on the jar"

Taeyong nodded, doing all the things that Jaehyun said. Finally he had a pretty good sketch.

Jaehyun's eyes widened, smiling happily.

"Oh! That's actually good!"

Now Taeyong's eyes were shining ten times more than before, his heart pounding joyfully as he was looking at Jaehyun with a big smile. Just a little compliment from his lover in anything could make Taeyong purely happy, no matter what.

"Really?!"

Jaehyun smiled, kissing Taeyong's hair. "Yeah really"

Taeyong smiled shyly. Then he raised up his fist, looking at Jaehyun so determined.

"Okay then! Teach me how to draw shadows!"

Jaehyun laughed. "Woah slow down a bit, that's too soon. We can just-"

The doorbell sound left his words uncomplete as Taeyong smiled widely while getting up from the floor and running towards the door.

"They came!"

Taeyong stood in front of the door, opening it quickly as he saw his friends.

"Hey guys!"

Kimi, Kun, Ten and Johnny. All of them were in the house now.

Taeyong greeted all of them happily, Jaehyun joined them as well. Hugging them and letting them in.

~~~~~

Both Ten and Taeyong were in the kitchen, preparing some snacks.

"Ten, can you hand me that bowl?"

"Sure"

After a moment Kun and Kimi came to help as they were picking the bowls and plates.

Kimi was holding a big tray of some beer bottles, it was really heavy for the girl. As she was tripping and having problems with staying still suddenly Kun leaned towards her. Grabbing the tray.