4.his beauty

He was sitting there in front of me. Staring at me with his shiny eyes, those eyes were sinking me. For a few seconds i couldn't even move the brush as if i forgot what i was doing

His eyes were filled with bitterness. They were sad, they were tired. But i was wondering how much his sadness was beautiful. The sorrow shining in his eyes was stunning for me. I was just a young painter who drew many models, i always drew them so fast and easily as if they're nothing. They were literally nothing for me all the same. But...he was different

So much that i didn't even know how to start his portrait. The blank canvas was punching my head, i wanted to start drawing but his gaze was freezing me

Even while drawing i was still fascinated about how much he can be special in my eyes. It was just the third time that i met him yet he made me to know one thing

That his beauty will be forever in my heart

Yuta sighed heavily, closing the brown note book as he putted it in his bag while walking in the school hallway.

"Damn, this Jaehyun dude was so in love"

The school was over, Yuta was so tired he just wanted to get out of the shcool yet he was looking in all the empty classes. He was looking for Sicheng.

"Where did he go?"

They saw each other in the morning as always as they were walking to their classes together. They even ate the lunch together as usual but now Sicheng was completely disappeared. Yuta waited for him in the exit door but the boy didn't come. That was why Yuta was looking for him.

Suddenly he could see a boy coming. Yuta saw him in Sicheng's class before. He was the boy's classmate.

Soon he walked towards him.

"Excuse me"

"Yes?"

"Uhm...didn't you see Sicheng around? I mean Dong Sicheng he's your classmate right?"

"Oh you mean that freak? He's in the last floor besides the music class as always. That dumba** is always there"

Before Yuta could say anything that boy walked away and now all he could do was looking at him with a big frown. Freak? Dumba**? How could they call Sicheng like that?

"What the f*k is wrong with them?"

As what that boy said, now Yuta was walking to the last floor. By getting closer he could hear a piano sound which was normal. The teacher was always playing piano after the school.

Soon by getting to the last floor, Yuta could see that the music class's door was open. He looked through it but only the teacher was there. He looked into other classes but they were all empty. Soon the last class that he didn't check catched his eyes. It was a long time that the class was abondoned. There wasn't even a table in it.

Yuta walked towards it, slowly standing besides the window. By what he suddenly saw his eyes widened with shock.

He hid behind the wall immediately.

Sicheng was there, he was dancing.

The sun was about to go down. The harshness and thrill of red was painting everywhere. It was shining in Yuta's eyes, but only one thing could be seen in those red eyes.

The delicacy of a beautiful motfit.

The red color was shining, from those fragile fingers moving in the sky till the strong steps of those feet on the floor. Yuta could see the beautiful curve of his back, his thin waist till his wide chest. He could see the shiny sweat drops flowing down, slowly and lustfully from his forehead then moving on his lips and neck.