27.selfish

"Okay mom, yeah...alright"

Walking in the street as the boy could hear his mother's voice through the phone.

"Renjunie, weather's cold you know. Be careful i don't want you to catch a cold"

Renjun laughed shyly. "Mom! I'm not five anymore!"

"Alright, alright sorry big man...don't come home late"

"Alright mom, talk to you later"

The boy took a deep breathe, hanging up the call as he putted the phone in his bag. Renjun's shoulders started to shiver, his mother was right. It was snowing and the weather was so cold. He was walking in a quiet neighborhood.

That neighborhood was so silent. It was suprising for Renjun; it was his first time to be there.

He was just looking around and walking, but suddenly seeing something infront of him made him stop. His eyes widened.

Seeing a tall skinny boy wearing a jacket, he was standing infront of a building. Keeping his hands under the snowflakes as he was staring at them lovingly. His brown soft hair covered with snow, his dark skin, his broad shoulders. Renjun knew him very well.

The boy started walking towards him.

"Sicheng-ge...?!"

It was Sicheng, it was really him.

As Renjun called his name the boy turned his face towards him. His eyes widened quickly.

Renjun walked faster. "Sicheng-ge!"

As he stood infront of Sicheng, the boy stepped back but suddenly groaned out of pain while limping. It was his injured foot. Renjun was just looking at the boy's bandaged foot worriedly, it looked a bit swollen.

Then he glanced at his eyes. "Where the hell have you been this whole time?!"

"R-Renjun..."

"Do you even know how much i was worried?! Chenle called your phone a thousand times but you didn't answer! No one knew where do you live so we were all so worried!"

Sicheng sighed, looking around nervously.

"Renjun, listen to me-"

But Renjun was ignoring what Sicheng wanted to say. He was shocked, seeing all those wounds and bruises on the boy's face plus his injured foot.

"W-what happend to you?! You look terrible! Who did this Sicheng-ge?!"

Sicheng sighed again, Renjun wasn't listening at all.

"Please Renjun, just go away"

"What the hell are you talking about?! You should come with me"

The boy reached for Sicheng's hand but as soon as Renjun wrapped his fingers around Sicheng's wrist the older hissed out of pain. Pulling back his hand.

Renjun frowned, even his hands were injured. This was making him extremely worried.

The younger took a deep breathe, glancing at Sicheng.

"Your father did this...right?"

Sicheng didn't say anything, just looking down so Renjun could count this as a yes. He couldn't leave his friend like this.

Sicheng glanced at Renjun worriedly.

"Renjun you should go now, please! Before my father comes back. If he sees you he won't hesitate to hurt you"