THE BEGINNING

Taehyung POV

Today was the gathering day, between two most powerful families in the country, it held once a year on December. And today was my first time to come after two years I was studying abroad, my name is Kim Taehyung tomorrow would be my 14th birthday, so this was like early banquet for me, I felt exciting. I am the only son of my family, everybody seem spoiled me in the loving way but I've grown so spoiled I've became bullied for others, especially at school, that's a given cause nobody there can beat me in every aspect of school live. Not my fault (smirk).

I walked in the long hallway. Jeon's house. An enormously big palace if I must say, rather different from Kim estate but both showed how the two families wealth. I could walk here and there and got loss. Well I thought I was lost already cause I couldn't find the way back to my room. But I didn't bother to ask. It's adventurous.

After sometimes I found a classic arch to a landscape. I stepped inside. I felt like I came to another world, a fairy world. I was standing there astonished as I saw a fairy at a far end of the garden. There she sat on the lawn facing me. Her eyes shut as she sang. Beautiful. I've never seen and heard something so beautiful in my 13th years of life, so beautiful I felt my feet became jelly. Yet my head so clear as I thought "Who is she. Whatever. She definitely will be mine, my girlfriend, my future wife, I'll give her everything, I'll make her mine no matter what", my blood start go up to my face, my heart racing.

Suddenly I heard distant voice, "where is Taehyung, anybody see him?", mother's looking for me. I still looked at the fairy, still singing unbothered. "Later my angel" my mind talking. "You must be part of Jeon family, I'll meet you this evening for sure", as I thought that I rushed to my mom feeling like I had my birthday present already.

In my room, I took a bath and get ready for dinner, my head full or my fairy vision. I had to be perfect. I had to impress her the way she impressed me, as I felt sudden urge to touch myself but I resist, I had to pulled my head together, I had to play as a handsome gentleman now........ "yap I'm ready, with my body and face like this no one can say no"

I stepped in the huge ballroom. Placed in the middle was a long diner table decorated beautifully with white and shade pink flower, remind me of my angel. Everyone began to gather in the room, I didn't remember them one by one, I could see couple of my cousins came around, beautiful boys and girls that related to the conglomerates Kim & Jeon family are here but no one as important as me as the first heir of kim family, of course so did Jeon's heir, but I never met him.

I couldn't find my angel anywhere I became agitated, where the hell was she, when suddenly an announcement to sit around dinner table according to name on every seat. I recognized Mr and Mrs Jeon I was seated near them, and they also recognize me "Oh Taehyung, you've grown so handsome" they hugged me, "have you seen Jungkook?" "no ma'am" "oh where is he, I wonder" Mrs Jeon seemed rather upset, I could see that Jeon Jungkook empty chair in front of me beside my mother, hell if I care, but where was my angel. I felt slight of strange feeling in my chest. Panic, angry, restless, where the hell was she!!!!!!

Suddenly someone rushed in the room and stopped at Jeon Jungkook seat "I am sorry I am late, please forgive me", as he sat in front of me. I was anxiously stir food at my plate while thought about the missing angel, then slowly raised my head to see the boy who happened to be Jeon Jungkook.

That time I saw him........ Thunder struck my head so hard I could hear ringing in my ear, confused, fixated, halted from every movement including my heartbeat. That very moment my world fallen apart in front of me........ There Jeon Jungkook the only son of Jeon family, the first heir......... turn out to be my angel