6. Library

"So are you ready to come home?" Min-woo asked his friend, who didn't seem to be anywhere prepared to return to the spotlight

Jung-kook glanced around the old-fashioned yet stately bar and felt somewhat at peace. "I'm not entirely sure I want to.... there are no pictures of her here unlike....."

".... Back in Seoul," Min-woo finished. "But you won't escape it forever and you can't stop anybody from living their lives once they moved on."

"That's easy for you to say when you haven't exactly been in a relationship," Jung-kook retorted.

"Just because I haven't been airing my dirty laundry doesn't mean I've never been in one," Min-woo clapped back, "and besides, I'm too busy chasing after you and cleaning up your messes, I barely have time to date."

The broken-hearted boy looked earnestly at his friend. "I... I'm sorry Min-woo.... and thanks... for doing that."

"Not to worry bud, it's all part of my job," Min-woo patted Jung-kook's shoulder. "Hey, you wanna get out of here and party instead?"

"No... Not in the mood," Jung-kook muttered.

"Don't be a sulky baby." Min-woo admonished, "If you only needed sleep, we could simply rent a place in Jeju and not waste all this money on a hotel room in a foreign country."

"Then you go," Jung-kook told his friend, who was becoming annoying with his attempts at cheering him up.

"Come on!" Min-woo shoved the dejected young man out of his chair. "I need my wingman!"

Jung-kook started to laugh. "Why? Wanna check out some hot Canadian chicks?"

"No, idiot!" Min-woo chuckled. "Ever heard of Koreatown? We can go Karaoke!"

"And why would we do that, coming all this way just to do something we can do back home? Why not explore the horizons?" Jung-kook asked.

"Duh. I'm trying to stay loyal. Besides, Korean girls are soooooo hot," Min-woo answered while his hands were fanning his face.

"I think I'm done with Korean women," Jung-kook murmured under his breath as Min-woo pushed him out of the hotel lobby and hailed a cab for their next destination.