37. Never

"Min-woo!" Jung-kook barked.

"Yes, yes! I'm coming!" Min-woo hollered from where he stood.

"What did I tell you about not letting me meet this... this person again?" Jung-kook asked.

Min-woo became bewildered. What is he babbling about?

"Hi there." Taehyung greeted, as he smiled at the flustered man before him.

"Oh, hello Taehyung!" Min-woo replied sheepishly. "What a small world."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd say you're stalking me," Taehyung joked.

"Min-woo, let's go," Jung-kook interrupted. "I've seen enough creatures for one day."

"But...." Min-woo protested but felt his friend's hand firmly gripping his arm.

"I guess I'll see you......" Taehyung said.

".... Never." Jung-kook finished and turned towards the exit.

Taehyung looked at the retreating men, his eyes on one in particular.

The skirt that Jung-kook wore was an odd choice. He would never wear it, but the kilt accentuated Jung-kook's hips as he marched out in anger. Taehyung never thought he would find the back of someone's knees so attractive. And the other, well, he'd rather keep that to himself.

"What was that all about?" Min-woo asked once they were out outside.

"Nothing," Jung-kook replied. "I guess I'm just tired."

"Tired?? It's only six o'clock, and you woke up at noon!" Min-woo pointed out.

"Anyway, I want... I want to..." Jung-kook stammered.

"Don't tell me you'll spend your last few days here sleeping at the hotel," Min-woo chided.

"No... no, I think I need to be alone," Jung-kook finally answered.

"Wait? What? Not even dinner?" Min-woo suggested. "Is my company really that bad? Are you trying to kick me out? Come on, talk to me!"

"You know, Min-woo," Jung-kook said, "sometimes you're very annoying."

Min-woo snickered. "Just sometimes?"

"Fine, it's all the time," Jung-kook retorted. "But I actually need to go somewhere and you are not coming."