28. Ice

As the serf was about to leave, Taehyung whispered in her ear

As the serf was about to leave, Taehyung whispered in her ear. She nodded towards him and left the room.

Jung-kook, hearing nothing but silence, shouted into the void. "He... hello. Anyone there?"

There was no sound but Jung-kook could sense the hairs on his neck standing and a light stroke fluttered on his back.

Taehyung had picked up an ostrich feather lying on the mantle and teased Jung-kook with it, starting from the pits under his arms and going up to his hands bound above his head, and slowly inching down again towards the length of his spine.

Jung-kook shuddered as the quill settled on top of his firm ass before sliding between the crack. With a deliberate motion, Taehyung dipped the feather up and down, and Jung-kook had the urge to clench his butt to catch the plume.

But Taehyung had other things in mind. He bent down and took the feather and passed it between Jung-kook's parted thighs. First, the right side, then the left. The sensation Jung-kook felt as the quill flitted past the pair of sacs dangling from his waist, was enough to wake his twitching cock.

There was a knock on the door and the servant returned with a tray.

"Here you go, sir," the serf announced, laying a few items on the small table.

"Uh... thank you?" Jung-kook replied, as he mistakenly thought he was being addressed.

Upon leaving, the vassal nodded at Taehyung, who was picking up an ice cube from a bowl. He walked back towards the man who was as confused as he was excited.

Taehyung put the ice up to his lips and licked it with his tongue. He then placed the ice on Jung-kook's right nipple.

"Unnhhh..." Jung-kook winced, freezing water dripping down his stomach as Taehyung made circles around the pointed tip.

Jung-kook mewled some more when the cube worked its way towards the left bud. It wasn't long before he experienced another cold, hard metal clamping on his right tit.

"Arggh!" Jung-kook groaned in torment or pleasure, he couldn't tell, even when the second clamp was pressing against his left nipple.

Taehyung smiled in satisfaction as he saw Jung-kook's chest rise and drop as the pain was coursing through his body.

Jung-kook would protest but his friend—his cock—betrayed him.