41. Strings

"So?" Min-woo said as he waited for Jung-kook's answer

Jung-kook looked at his friend, his eyes narrowed. "Are you seriously not going to stop asking?"

It had been almost an hour since Min-woo posed the question and there were no signs of him dropping the subject.

"Well, I have a feeling you've been keeping something between your legs and I'm not talking about your dick," Min-woo suggested.

"Could you be less crass?" Jung-kook asked.

"Could you be more specific?" Min-woo retorted.

"If you must know, yes, yes, there's a girl," Jung-kook relented.

Min-woo opened his mouth. "No, no. Don't tell me it's Ji-eun."

"No, no," Jung-kook replied. "It's somebody I just met."

"Is she pretty? Is she smart?" Min-woo's eyes lit up as he asked.

"I... I'm not sure," Jung-kook admitted.

Min-woo raised an eyebrow. "And what do you mean by that?"

"I.... I actually didn't see her." Jung-kook proceeded and explained briefly what happened, leaving out sordid details.

Min-woo slapped his knee. "Well, I'll be damned Kook. Didn't think you'd fall at first fuck."

"Aargh, can you be less....." Jung-kook implored.

"You should be thanking me bud," Min-woo interrupted and smacked his friend's shoulder. "How about we go together and try to find your mysterious person? It's a long shot but you never know."

"And then what? It's not like I can ask her, please be with me forever because I think you give the best head," Jung-kook said.

"Actually, that's a good idea, sex with no strings attached," Min-woo suggested. "There'll be no heartbreak, no pining for a certain someone, no punching through walls."

"Hey, I don't punch through walls," Jung-kook professed. "I wouldn't even hurt a fly."

"Okay, maybe I'm a bit exaggerating," Min-woo agreed. "But you do have a temper."

"And who doesn't? Everyone gets angry sometimes." Jung-kook responded. "That's why it's called an 'emotion'."

"Yes, Mr. Sarcasm," Min-woo said. "How about we stop chatting and head to that 'magical' place? Who knows? You might find what you're searching for."