26. Blindfold

"Ouch!" Jung-kook yelped and opened his eyes, "you bit me!"

"Shh.... you talk too much," BlueJay responded.

"Ah, but your teeth..." Jung-kook protested.

"What about it?" BlueJay shot Jung-kook a look.

"Umm... they're pretty white," Jung-kook lied as he feared that the woman who's holding a weapon between her hands would do a Bobbit on him with her incisors.

BlueJay bobbed her head in acknowledgment, eliciting slurping noises as she went over his length. She paused in mid-action and pressed her fingers close to her open mouth and took some black, wiry hair from her tongue.

Jung-kook was embarrassed and told BlueJay, "We.... we don't have to continue if you don't want to...."

"Ah... no, that's okay....it's just... your cock is the biggest I've ever seen," she lied, hoping it would boost Jung-kook's confidence and thus continuing their session.

Not that it's small, no, not at all. But because she had her fair share of penises, even a few over ten inches that she couldn't very well tell him that.

Jung-kook shut his eyes again to feel the woman's teeth tugging at his pubic hair. This was not working.

"I'm sorry but.... I think we should stop," Jung-kook told BlueJay.

"What's wrong, Bunny?" she asked.

"I don't know... maybe I'm not ready for this," Jung-kook said.

"I can try to make it better," the woman suggested, "I don't want you to leave this place with a bad memory."

"Yes, yes but I was... sort of... distracted when I looked down... and...," Jung-kook was unable to finish his sentence. What he wanted to say was when he spied BlueJay fighting with his unrepentant bush, he couldn't help but be turned off.

BlueJay got the idea however and stood up and left the room for a moment, leaving Jung-kook bound and perplexed. She came back with a black satin cloth in her hands.

"Wh....what's that?" Jung-kook inquired, his voice betraying his nervousness.

"This is our last-ditch effort," BlueJay said as she placed the fabric over Jung-kook's eyes and wrapped it around his head. "So, I hope you'll enjoy what's about to come."