32. White

To say that Jung-kook was disappointed was an understatement when Taehyung ignored his plea

To say that Jung-kook was disappointed was an understatement when Taehyung ignored his plea. He desperately wanted to come while not wanting it to end.

"Please let me go," Jung-kook pleaded.

There was a deafening silence.

"Please, please let me come," Jung-kook corrected.

And at that moment, he was quickly rewarded when Taehyung's lips finally touched the tip of his manhood.

"Oh, Shit!" Jung-kook cursed as Taehyung's tongue probed the slit of his cock.

Taehyung was placing small, gentle licks around the cap and underneath it. He spat saliva on Jung-kook's shaft as his mouth travelled its way down its length.

"Oh, my God," Jung-kook screamed as Taehyung continued to assault his groin with an unforgiving frenzy.

Taehyung grasped Jung-kook's cheeks as he pressed his face closer to smell the sweat on Jung-kook's balls. His mouth took one in and Jung-kook went crazy with desire.

"Don't stop," he cried as Taehyung swirled his tongue around fleshy orbs.

This time, Taehyung listened. He slid lower and spread his knees apart, his penis near the floor. His hands held on to Jung-kook's waist as he brought his face closer, his forehead almost touching Jung-kook's navel.

Jung-kook could feel the warm orifice cocooning his cock as Taehyung's mouth slipped in and out. His head spun, his chest heaved, his nipples throbbed as the mastery of mouth and tongue on his phallus was pushing Jung-kook to new heights.

"Fuck, fuck I'm coming," Jung-kook announced as his lips trembled.

Taehyung took this chance to ride his wave, his head bobbing up and down, in and out, faster and deeper, until Jung-kook's dam burst open and sprayed white, hot liquid into Taehyung's mouth.

Shivers trickled down Jung-kook's spine as Taehyung cleaned up the remnants of sweat mingled with desire with his lips. He drank it all, savouring the memory of that night.