47. Abyss

The scene playing out on the pool table was nothing short of a pornographic movie

The scene playing out on the pool table was nothing short of a pornographic movie. Two writhing male bodies on top of each other, the grunts and moans coming out of their lips were turning each other on.

"You feel so damn good," Jung-kook said as he bit on Taehyung's ear. He didn't want this to stop. Jung-kook's member diving deeper into the abyss each time he pushed, each time harder than the last.

Soon, Taehyung felt thick, warm liquid shooting into his anus and the man behind him gripping his waist. He was afraid to shout, but the sound of his fingernails against the table's surface alerted Jung-kook.

"Ah, perhaps you want to come too?" Jung-kook asked as he pulled out his cock, its veins protruding from the exertion.

Taehyung nodded silently. He wanted to turn around, to see the other man's face, and if he could get the chance, to press his lips against penis, like he so desperately needed the wetness forming at the tip of his cock, to be sucked dry.

But there's no movement nor sound coming from Jung-kook. Taehyung presumed the man abandoned him as he did a few nights ago. He was about to stand up when a palm rested on his back.

"Lie on the table," Jung-kook instructed. "On your back."

Taehyung climbed up as the voice commanded him. Finally, he had a glimpse of the person who's tormenting him, his mask still intact but his lips were moving.

"Come a bit forward," Jung-kook directed until Taehyung's feet dangled over the table, his knees bent at the edge.

"Wha... what are you doing," Taehyung asked when he saw Jung-kook placing a jar beside him.

"Shh....." Jung-kook whispered. "Just relax."

"Can I touch you now?" Taehyung ventured.

"No."

"Can you touch me?"

"Maybe," Jung-kook teased as he took what looked like a tongue depressor and dipped it in the container. When he pulled it up, a dark yellow-green liquid covered the stick, and soon Taehyung realized that it was wax.