24. Tiger

The hostess turned her back and walked towards the main entrance where another visitor was waiting

"Hi there, what brings you here?" M greeted the figure whose features were soft and sharp at the same time.

"Eagle sent me," the new guest replied. "He said you may be of assistance."

"Yes, indeed Eagle is one of our finest knights. He has been trained to pick out quality potentials and has quite the discerning eye," M remarked. "Before we proceed further, what is your password?"

"Tiger," responded the man who was wearing a mask in the form of a bat.

"I gather Eagle has informed you some basics already," M deduced as he saw that this fellow was not as inquisitive as the one that she just talked to.

"Yes, he did, but he only told me this is like a masquerade ball," Tiger answered.

"Well, similar but not quite, which I'm sure you'll find out," M said as she led Tiger through the numerous rooms in the house.

Taehyung was transfixed as he took in all the various sights, smells, and sounds that the place offered. He wasn't certain if his label, BigHit would approve of him indulging in such an experience. But he came to Toronto for a reason: to escape his current reality and this was a chance to do that.

"So, are you ready to do this?" M asked Taehyung as she clasped a bracelet with a Tiger pendant on his wrist and both black and white ribbons.

Taehyung nodded in enthusiasm.

"Another thing before you go, you are not to speak of this place in public arenas, like announce it to a whole slew of friends or on social media," M said. "Eagle brought you here for a reason, but mostly because you're one of three types of people. One, if you're into an alternative lifestyle, which you don't seem to mind."

Taehyung blushed as he had to admit, this probably would be a once-in-a-lifetime encounter.

M continued, "Two, that you're the type who would enjoy or at the very least need this kind of experience."

Taehyung glanced at M with a smirk forming on his face.

"And three, you're trustworthy enough to be invited. You can also invite others if they fall into these characteristics but if you do, we have to vet them first. We rate members based on their general attitude towards sex, the more open you are, the higher you rank, and the faster your invitee will get approved," M finished.

"This is really a complex operation you are running!" Taehyung exclaimed.

"Well now you make it sound like we're in the Mafia," M chortled.

"No, no I did not mean it that way...." Taehyung apologized.

"I know you didn't, I'm just messing with you," M joked. "Eagle obviously saw something in you and that's why you're here."

"Thank you, I guess," Taehyung replied as he took the compliment.

"Don't thank me yet," M said with a twinkle in her eye, "So, are you ready?"