44. Sorry

"Don't move," Jung-kook ordered as he stood behind Taehyung

The man stilled his body and fingers midway through a shot. Taehyung wasn't sure why he obliged the person who issued the command. He's uncertain whether fear or excitement coursed through him, but he definitely wanted to find out.

"Do you know why I'm here?" Jung-kook asked as he pressed his lips closer to Taehyung's ear.

Taehyung shook his head.

"Well, I've been looking for you and waiting since the other night," Jung-kook said as he grabbed a fistful of Taehyung's hair.

Taehyung groaned and finally spoke. "Have... have we met before?"

The man behind him laughed. "Did you already forget the rules?"

"No," Taehyung breathed as he sensed Jung-kook's member pressing closer.

"Good. So you don't know me, and I don't know you," Jung-kook responded. "But my cock recognizes your mouth."

The hair on Taehyung's neck rose as Jung-kook gingerly removed the towel that hung low by Taehyung's hips.

"Now, do you remember?" Jung-kook asked as he inched his throbbing manhood between Taehyung's legs. "If not, I'll remind you."

"Please," Taehyung pleaded as he placed his palms on the pool table.

"Not so fast," Jung-kook whispered. "I'll make you suffer, taste the pain before the pleasure like what you did to me the other night, when you took away my dignity."

There's silence in the room as Taehyung tried to process what was going on.

"I'm mad and I could beat you right now," Jung-kook continued. "But I won't and do you know why?"

The naked man shook his head as he felt the satin robe slithering down Jung-kook's body.

"Because stupid me, didn't ask if you were a man, and I let you suck my cock," Jung-kook explained.

"I... I'm sorry," Taehyung muttered as he recalled that night where he stayed silent.

"Sorry's too late," Jung-kook responded. "Guess what, you can make it up to me by letting me do whatever I want, but there's a catch."

Taehyung nodded. "What is it?"

"You can't touch me."