8. Jung-kook

As both men lifted Jung-kook up close to the sink, Taehyung glanced at the mirror to see a pallid face with equally pale lips, the only colour being the smudged eyeliner that trailed down his cheeks, evident of too much crying

As both men lifted Jung-kook up close to the sink, Taehyung glanced at the mirror to see a pallid face with equally pale lips, the only colour being the smudged eyeliner that trailed down his cheeks, evident of too much crying. The guy looked familiar, but he couldn't seem to place it, probably because the man had dishevelled hair and drool on his mouth.

"I don't mean to pry.... but what exactly happened here?" Taehyung asked out of curiosity.

Min-woo stared at Taehyung and still trying to comprehend the fact that he was thisclose to the K-pop idol.

"Um.... he broke up with his girlfriend...." Min-woo shrugged while soothing Jung-kook, now slumped over the counter.

"Ah... I see..." Taehyung said, despite really not understanding the situation. He had never been in a long-term relationship, not that his label prohibited him (well, they did kind of), but he's too busy with his schedule to venture out to date.

Even before he was a trainee at BigHit Entertainment, Taehyung only hooked up casually because he's too nice to turn down an invitation from girls, and they were quite a few. But most, if not all, of these liaisons were too short to be called relationships, not knowing whether it was his lacklustre attitude towards his partners, or his hesitance to pass first base that prevented him from getting into a real one.

At any rate, Taehyung was not envious of this poor guy who seemed to be hit hard by the separation. He's lucky he didn't have to go through that.

The sound of retching invaded the idol's thoughts, and he directed his attention towards the man in pain.

"There, there, let it all out," Min-woo told his friend as he turned on the tap, letting the water run through the sink bowl.

Meanwhile, Taehyung took a handful of paper towels from the dispenser and passed it to the inebriated male who hastily glanced up at the third person.

"Why is this shit-head still doing here," Jung-kook said, his words slurred and his eyes half-closed.

"Ah... nothing, nothing he's just leaving," Min-woo responded as he shooed Taehyung away.

This wasn't the way he wanted to meet BTS, not in the washroom, not with his talent looking like hell and puking all over the counter. But especially he cannot let Jung-kook find out he was talking to Taehyung as surely he knew that his friend would punch the living daylights out of the BTS member, his sworn enemy.