10. CN

The phone rang in the bedroom a few times before somebody picked it up

"Good morning, Sir," a female with a delicate voice said, "this is your wake-up call. Would you like us to send a complimentary breakfast to your room or would you rather avail of our wide range of fine delicatessens in our lounge area?"

"What time is it?" Taehyung asked groggily.

"It's six in the morning, Sir," the woman replied.

"Why the heck did I do that when I'm on vacation?" Taehyung questioned himself out loud, to which the female responded, "I am uncertain, sir, would you like for us to call you back at a later time?"

"Yes, please if you don't mind," Taehyung said. "Give me another hour."

"We'll certainly do that, Sir," the woman affirmed.

Taehyung sighed and returned to sleep. Or at least he tried to. He'd been tossing and turning all night with the image of the person he saw the evening prior. That man looked eerily familiar as if he's known him from a previous life.

It was gnawing at him, this curiosity, but it's not like he can google the picture up merely by describing him: "Hot Korean male in his twenties" (he assumed). He would retrieve thousands of results solely by that query. So Taehyung just gave up trying to get back to sleep. He might as well start the day early to do some sightseeing.

Taehyung bought the Toronto CityPass as he figured that it was worth the savings to see five Toronto Attractions during his trip: CN Tower, Casa Loma, ROM, Ripley's or the choice of either the Zoo or the OSC (Ontario Science Centre). He had nine days to use it, but he planned to visit all places in two days, three days tops.

He ventured first to the CN tower in an attempt to walk on the tower's Glass Floor with its outdoor terrace at 1,122 ft. The tower once held the title as the world's tallest free-standing structure for thirty-two years until 2007 when modern advancements and technology and man built eight other towers, putting the CN Tower in ninth place. Taehyung thought it was quite an experience to look down from a height of 342 meters above the ground.

Taehyung was hesitant at first, but the challenge enticed him. He mustered up his courage and stepped on the glass. It was then that he felt free.