45. Shiver

"Whaa

"Whaa... what?" Taehyung spat out as he tried to turn his head to look at the speaker, but was stopped by a hand on his neck.

"Keep your hands on the table," Jung-kook commanded. "And you can't speak until you're spoken to. Is that understood?"

"Ye... yes," Taehyung whispered, and he did as he was told.

The billiard stick that Taehyung was holding fell on the floor with a loud clack, and Jung-kook bent down to pick it up. His eyes kept following the contour of the man's body in front, from the chiselled shoulders to the slender waist, down to his curved hips.

So far, Jung-kook liked what he saw. Coming back up, he tapped the stick between Taehyung's legs.

"Open it," Jung-kook said in a deep, authoritative voice.

Taehyung trembled slightly as he spread his calves wider.

Jung-kook smirked. "If you're not doing it, do you want me to open them?"

Taehyung planted his feet a little further apart, and this elicited a response from the stranger who's making him feel weird things in the pit of his stomach.

"Better," Jung-kook quipped as he traced his palm over Taehyung's back.

Taehyung burned at the man's touch; the white heat travelling down his chest to the base of his groin. He was aching.

"Stay down while I go get something," Jung-kook instructed. He sauntered to the mantle where all the necessities for sex were stored. He picked up a bottle of lubricant and spread some gel over the tip of the billiard stick and walked back to where Taehyung was hunched over.

"Do you know what my friend told me?" Jung-kook began.

"Wh... what?" Taehyung gulped, afraid of what he might hear.

"He said that a hole is still a hole, and I think he's right," Jung-kook answered as he slid the tip of the round, wooden object inside Taehyung's rectum.

"Nnnhhh," Taehyung winced as he closed his eyes, trying to comprehend the slow but deliberate inching of a pole up his butt.

"How does it feel?" Jung-kook rasped as he ghosted his lips across Taehyung's back.

There's no answer from the man in front. His mind was so muddled with Jung-kook's tongue on his body and a stick up his ass that the only recourse for him was to shiver.