46. Answer

"Answer me!" Jung-kook demanded and Taehyung can't help but groan, whether in pain or pleasure he couldn't quite discern

"Fine," Jung-kook said. "So this is how it's gonna be." He pulled out the billiard's length from Taehyung's anus and observed the gaping hole covered with moisture, part lube, part sweat, and a tinge of bright red.

"Don't," Taehyung inadvertently called out, feeling lost without the pressure against his rectum.

Jung-kook's lips turned up at the corners. "Tsk, tsk. Somebody's getting horny."

At the sultry timbre of the other man's voice, Taehyung's fists clenched, straining to touch his cock that was pressed against the table. He sensed Jung-kook's fingers circle around his ass, spreading a thick goop of gel into its entrance.

Taehyung gasped as the bottom end of the pool cue making its way in. He tried to time his breathing with the deliberate motion, inhaling as Jungkook pushed, and exhaling when Jungkook paused.

Losing his virginity to an inanimate object was certainly not Taehyung's idea of experiencing his "first time." He couldn't compare the wood's soft and rounded surface to that of a man's dick, as never in his wildest dreams did he consider having sex with either.

Not until now.

Jung-kook wasn't in any better condition. The way he saw Taehyung's sweet and servile bottom undulating with unreleased tension was enough to drive him equally mad with desire.

"What am I going to do with you," Jung-kook said, not realizing he spoke his thoughts out loud.

"Fuck me," Taehyung rasped.

Jung-kook's eyes darkened when he realized the man just answered his question.

"Fuck me, please," Taeyhung repeated.

"That can be arranged," Jung-kook finally responded as he slowly pulled out the stick and replaced it with his own.

Taehyung's body collapsed under Jung-kook's weight on his back. The sometimes slow, and sometimes fast thrusting of a man's cock up his ass was a sensation he didn't quite expect, but wanted since that night he saw a naked angel strung up by his hands.

If both knew it would be this good, they would've definitely done it sooner. But now was better late than never.