25. BlueJay

A lady wearing a black mask adorned with gold descended the flight of stairs, her hips swaying from side to side

"Ah, you must be Bunny," the female purred as she spied the pendant on Jung-kook's wrist.

"And you're BlueJay," he said, stating the obvious.

BlueJay let out an odd laugh that slightly grated on his nerves, but Jung-kook was here to enjoy the night. He can't be choosy.

She's beautiful no doubt, the black-beaded necklace accentuating her long neck. Her breasts were plump and perky and had tassels that covered her nipples.

Oh, how he would love to bury his face in them, he thought as BlueJay led him to a room with some sexual apparatuses. His heart pounded due to nervousness or excitement, he couldn't tell.

He saw a large wooden X by one of the brick walls with ropes on all four points. His eyes widened when BlueJay directed him there.

"Stand here," the woman instructed.

"Wha... what are you doing?" Jung-kook asked.

"Shhhh.... relax," BlueJay whispered in his ear. "Or would you prefer handcuffs?"

Jung-kook's face heated at the suggestion. "Do.... do you have something that would hurt less?"

BlueJay laughed, "A little bit of pain will do no harm.... Trust me and just close your eyes."

It was difficult to have confidence in this woman despite her beauty. Her laugh like Fran Drescher's was dampening his mood. His member, previously itching when he first saw the spread-eagled lass, was now turning flaccid.

This was momentary however when he felt her hands fluttering over the front of his robe to pull it open and he had to close his eyes as he sensed her fingers trace the line down his chest.

Jung-kook gasped as he thought she was going down further until his arms propped over his head and the ropes deftly tied around his wrists.

BlueJay placed her long fingers between his thighs and opened them so his legs were planted slightly apart. She bent down displaying her lovely derriere, as she bound his feet to the cross.

Jung-kook strained, afraid that his excitement was showing, but it was too late: his cock twitched as the woman stayed in her position below his waist.

BlueJay looked up and stared at the long, sturdy pole protruding in front of her, the veins of which straining against the dark flesh.

Jung-kook cast his eyes towards those red lips as they circle around his tip.

"Unnnh...." He let out a small sound, encouraging the woman to proceed with her hands enveloping his member.

Jung-kook noticed the girl smirk as she took more of him in. He furrowed his brows as he felt her long nails digging in.

"Ouch.... it hurts," he winced.

"I'm sorry," she apologized, pulling her mouth off his penis.

"No... it's your hands," Jung-kook grimaced, "You're gripping it too tightly."

"Ah....." BlueJay said as she placed her palms behind her back and pressed her lips on his cock.

Jung-kook closed his eyes again hoping that this will get better.