49. Next!

Handsome, hot, cute, sexy, adorable were usually the words people called Taehyung, but it wasn't often that he's being described as beautiful

Handsome, hot, cute, sexy, adorable were usually the words people called Taehyung, but it wasn't often that he's being described as beautiful. So he was uncertain what to say except "Thank you" and he whispered these as his face became as pink as his lips.

Taehyung looked at the man standing naked in front of him, whose chiselled body was fair and dotted with two dark buds on his chest. He's tempted to put his tongue around them, tease them and lick them until they become hard in his mouth. He never thought he'd badly wanted anyone as he did now.

"Yes?" Jung-kook queried, a well-groomed eyebrow rising as he saw Taehyung looking intently at him.

"Can... can I kiss you...." Taehyung ventured slowly, licking his lips as he asked the man whom he hoped would say yes.

"Um.... anyway, I'm not sure...." Jung-kook ran his fingers through his hair as he hesitated. "This.... this isn't supposed to be...." He wanted to say he's not gay but wasn't certain if that's even right.

"I understand..." Taehyung interceded. "You're not ready."

"It's not that..." Jung-kook said. "I.... I didn't expect to..."

"Enjoy it as much as you did?" Taehyung surmised.

"You could say that." Jung-kook gave a light chuckle. The forced smile on his face betrayed his sullen heart, but he recognized he had to go back to reality soon. He gathered the black robe pooled beneath his feet and put it around his shoulders.

"I wish....," Taehyung said, looking as forlorn as Jung-kook. He picked up his towel and wrapped it around his waist, knowing the night would come to an end.

"We can't," Jung-kook said in a low voice. "I'm leaving tomorrow."

"Me too," Taehyung said and quickly asked. "Going where?"

"Not telling you," Jung-kook replied, as he started to exit the room.

Taehyung had known this would not last long. It was part of the rules: anonymous, casual, one-night or in this case, two-nights stands. But he couldn't help but feel this mysterious stranger had the same affinity as he had.

"Wait!" Taehyung bellowed, he knew it's risky, but he wanted to take a chance. The man was almost out of his sight but paused as he heard him shout.

Jung-kook turned and looked back at Taehyung, expecting the latter to convince him to meet maybe sometime in the future. But he smiled when Taehyung said:

"Thank you.....Thank you for the best night ever."