15. Min-woo

"What the fuck? You think we're some kind of sexually transmitted disease?!?" Jung-kook yelled, his body almost lunging at the idiot in front of him

"What the fuck? You think we're some kind of sexually transmitted disease?!?" Jung-kook yelled, his body almost lunging at the idiot in front of him. Curious people started to gather around and gawk. Upon hearing the heated argument, the restaurant manager deployed his staff members to usher the audience back to their seats.

The manager walked up to the trio and gave them a stern warning, "I am sorry, gentlemen, but I'm afraid you have to vacate the premises or I would have to call the police. Please take your matters elsewhere."

Min-woo apologized profusely to the manager while pushing Jung-kook out the door.

"Excuse me, sirs," the manager interrupted. "You can leave after you have paid your bills."

"Ah, we were just joking around," Jung-kook explained while patting Taehyung's back. "Our friend here came to visit, and we got excited when he told us he's paying."

"What?" Taehyung raised his voice as he looked at Jung-kook.

"Don't be modest, Taehyung-ssi," Jung-kook said with a fraudulent cheery tone. "Thanks for the meal, anyway. It waaaaaaas delicious."

Taehyung had no choice but to follow the manager and pay for both of their tabs, his face looking forlorn as he noticed Jung-kook wave at him mockingly as he exited the restaurant.

"What was that?" Min-woo asked his friend as soon as they were outside the building.

"That was sweet, sweet revenge," Jung-kook replied, rubbing his hands in elation.

"But he did not steal your girlfriend, Seokjin did," Min-woo told him.

"To-may-to, to-mah-to, same thing," Jung-kook huffed, refusing to see the truth in his friend's words.

"Aren't you being a bit unreasonable, even a dickhead, pardon my language," Min-woo insisted.

"Hey, all's fair in love and war," Jung-kook quoted.

"When did you become so bitter? This is not the Jung-kook I know," Min-woo said with a frown.

"Well, that Jung-kook is gone, and he's no longer going to play it safe," the man replied.

"And Min-woo," he continued, "Don't ever let me see him again."