34. Found

Taehyung woke up on the fifth day with a realization in his head: he was definitely not straight

Taehyung woke up on the fifth day with a realization in his head: he was definitely not straight. At the very least, he's bisexual if not gay.

He should have known when he didn't even attempt to push his best friend off his cock, excusing it as inebriated folly. Bogum had told him he certainly wasn't homosexual and denied those instances from ever happening.

Taehyung had a better recollection of the matter, and he had to admit that he enjoyed getting head as much as he did when he ended up giving one, to a stranger at that.

Taehyung didn't think himself of being the reckless sort. But coming to a strange city where nobody recognized him except the two he met at the CN Tower the other day, made him more brazen.

Last night would be the only time he would let down his guard, Taehyung promised himself as he hailed a cab to Ripley's.

"Hey Jeon! Watch where you're going!" Min-woo chided his friend, who had dark circles in his eyes as they walked around the city.

Min-woo had rapped on Jung-kook's door early in the morning, after not getting a call back from the man who looked tired as soon as he opened the door.

"Hey, Jeon, why haven't you been answering your phone?" Min-woo asked. "I tried calling you so many times and left plenty of messages and you look like shit."

"Thanks, buddy," Jung-kook said sarcastically.

"I thought by now you'll be over you-know-who," Min-woo assumed.

"Who?" Jung-kook questioned.

"That's the spirit!" Min-woo cheered. "Come on, get dressed, we're going out to catch some fish."

And so this was how Jung-kook found himself roaming idly on the streets with his agent, bumping into people, into trashcans, as he was barely awake even though it's almost noon.

"Aren't we going fishing on a boat?" Jung-kook inquired.

"Are you nuts? I'm seasick, remember?" Min-woo reminded his friend.

"Oh yeah," Jung-kook nodded as he recalled the not-so-pleasant stench that permeated the small craft that fateful day.

"No, we're passing somewhere way, way cooler," Min-woo said as they stopped in front of a white and glass building.