𝟽. 𝚑𝚒, 𝚒'𝚖 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕

☆ • ☆ • ☆

audrey pinched the soft skin under christina's elbow, making the other girl squeal quietly in pain.

"what was that for?" christina hissed, rubbing her arm softly.

"being a bitch," audrey replied, before pasting a face smile on her face and waving at the boys.

"hi, i'm audrey, i hosted the party yesterday, and i hope you guys had fun."

"oh, we definitely did," one of them said, his sharp jawline almost making audrey swoon as he turned to face her.

"i'm jonah, this is zach, jack-," he was cut off by daniel who said, "i'm daniel."

"and that's daniel," jonah repeated, his brows furrowed slightly before he relaxed.

"come and sit down?" zach asked, scooting over so audrey would fit in the booth.

"i was planning on leaving, i need to go to the mall," audrey explained, trying not to meet daniel's eyes, who she could feel was staring at her intently.

"oh, that's such a coincidence, we are too, and you could come with us?" jack offered, a smile on his face that audrey couldn't resist.

"um, sure," she said, shrugging lightly.

"let's eat, boys, we have a long day ahead of us," christina said, sliding in the booth next to daniel, which corbyn following her.

"so, i have an important question," zach said, and everyone listened, waiting for him to continue. "daniel, who were you with last night?"

audrey choked on her waffle, coughing as she tried to swallow the food. she gulped, and grabbed a glass of cold water, sipping it as she tried to regain her breath.

"are you okay?" jonah asked, reaching past zach's body and patting audrey's back softly.

"yeah, just went down the wrong way," audrey said.

christina tried holding in her laughter, but failed miserably as everyone at the table looked at her.

audrey's eyes narrowed, sending christina a death glare.

"nothing, it's nothing," christina said with a smirk, taking a long drink out of her cup of orange juice.

"so, who were you with, anyway?" jack asked, "was she good? she probably was, you're like red, daniel," jack continued.

"um, it was audrey, actually," daniel replied, his voice low and quiet as he looked at the table instead of at anyone else.

"holy shit," corbyn gasped. "audrey? wait, is he lying?"

it was audrey's turn to blush and look at the table.

"oh it was," christina said, chuckling. "i ship it, by apparently every time they see each other they end up fucking."

"christina!" daniel and audrey hissed at the same time, before looking at the other.

"oh my god, they're even saying the same things," zach noted, nodding. "i definitely ship it too."

"guys, stop talking about it," jonah said, noticing the uncomfortable tension between audrey and daniel. "anyway, is everyone done eating, we need to go shopping?"

everyone nodded, getting up and clearing the table of their plates and cups.

audrey's mostly full plate of food went into the trash, and she waited by the door for everyone else.

"um, i just wanted to introduce myself again, since we don't really know each other," daniel said as walked up to audrey and faced her.

"hm, i think i know you pretty well, rockstar," audrey said, grinning slightly.

daniel's cheeks colored again, and he chuckled softly before saying, "hi, i'm daniel."

"hi, i'm audrey."