𝟼𝟿. 𝚖𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚋𝚛𝚞𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚜 (𝚖)

• ☆ •
she speaks !

hm

i can't believe i'm doing this but

this chapter contains mature themes such as

~smut~

so don't read this if your name is
daniel james seavey
or you're in a band with him
or somehow personally know him in another way, etc etc etc

oh my god i hate myself

ok enjoy this garbage writing

#daudrey

i love u

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆

☆ • ☆ • ☆

her hands fumbled with the door, daniel already pulling at the waistband of her leggings as she finally unlocked the door, the couple hastily pulling their suitcases inside the door before slamming it closed.

daniel pulled audrey close to him, audrey on her toes as her lips desperately met his, their tongues pressed together.

audrey let out a soft moan as daniel kissed lower, his lips sucking and biting at audrey's neck, leaving small love bites.

"i love you," daniel whispered breathlessly, his now dark eyes looking into audrey's.

"i love you more," audrey said, her arms slung around daniel's neck as they stared at each other for a moment, as if it was the last time they would see each other.

daniel spun audrey around, his hands gripping her thighs as he carried her to the bedroom, a light laugh leaving her lips.

he laid her down on the bed softly, daniel's legs on either side of her as his lips pressed against hers.

his fingers slightly tugged at the hem of audrey's shirt and slowly pulled the cloth up, revealing her white lace bra, his eyes widening.

"holy shit," he breathed, his breathing a little deeper as his eyes traveled down audrey's chest.

audrey sat up, a small smirk on her lips as she pulled daniel's hoodie off of him, her fingers traveling up and down his bare chest, making him shudder.

"you're too good to me," daniel whispered him audrey's ear as audrey's hands then traveled down to his sweatpants, her fingers brushing against his now hard length, making daniel bite his lip.

"stop teasing," daniel growled as he pushed audrey's hands away from him, quickly getting rid of his pants as audrey pulled off her leggings.

they fell on the bed, daniel's lips leaving more love bites, audrey's hands roughly tangled in daniel's hair.

his fingers nimbly unhooked audrey's bra, throwing it to the floor as audrey let out a sigh, her hands moving to push daniel's boxers down hurriedly.

she touched him softly, flipping them both over, making daniel's back hit the mattress as she pressed another kiss to his lips.