𝟸𝟼. 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝

☆ • ☆ •☆

daniel didn't know what he was thinking, but as soon as he say what julian had posted, all he saw was red.

and then, all he felt were the hands of some girl tearing off his clothes and her lips on his.

he didn't stop her.

what was the point? it wasn't like audrey really wanted him, she was with julian.

fuck you, julian.

daniel helped unzip the girl's dress, quickly throwing it off to the side and kissing her again, pinning her against the wall in his bedroom.

"fuck," he breathed, both of them now on the bed, still kissing, her straddling his hips.

he wished this girl was audrey, but all she had been doing was lie to him.

fuck you, audrey.

as soon as they reached their climax, daniel stood up, realization hitting him. "you-you can't be here right now. shit, i shouldn't have done this."

the blonde looked at him, confused. "you're the one who asked me to come over, daniel."

"i know, okay, i know, but i shouldn't have done this."

"so there's another girl?" she asked, pulling up the covers to cover her nude body, as daniel pulled his clothes on.

"yeah, and i really do like her, but if you're here she'll think i cheated on her-"

"which you just did, daniel."

"yeah i know, can you just fucking leave?"

but right at that moment, the doorbell rang, and both daniel and the blonde froze.

"shit, shit, shit," daniel said, throwing the girl's dress to her. "get dressed."

the door opened, and audrey walked inside, calling out daniel's name. jonah was behind her, holding the extra set of keys that daniel had given him when they had moved in.

"daniel?" audrey voice questioned as she reached the bedroom.

audrey blinked in disbelief as she looked around the room, seeing daniel and some blonde inside.

"you've got to be fucking kidding me," she said, her voice low. "tell me this is a fucking joke. you're fucking another girl? after everything i've told you, this is what you're gonna do? you absolute piece of shit."

"so i'm gonna leave, i'll see you later," the nameless blonde said to daniel, blowing a kiss to him and slipping out the door, walking past the glares given to her by tate, kay, christina, gabbie and the other boys.

"what is your problem, daniel?" audrey asked, her eyes filled with tears.

"the fact that you just kissed your ex boyfriend, audrey, that's my problem! i thought you really did lo- like me, but apparently not, since you're off with julian!" daniel shouted.

"daniel that's not-," audrey started.

"no, i don't wanna hear it audrey, i hope you enjoy your life with that asshole. you're just a fucking one night stand anyway."

daniel looked around the room for his phone, picking it up from the vanity. "until you figure your shit out, i don't want you here. i don't want any of your stuff here either. get the fuck out."

audrey let out a sob, completely motionless as daniel stormed past her and everyone else in the apartment, slamming the front door loudly.

she's just a fucking one night stand.