𝟾𝟶. 𝚒 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞

☆ • ☆ • ☆

audrey pushed noah onto his bed, crawling on top of him, both of them laughing as they cuddled together.

"you're so cold," audrey said, rubbing her hands over his arms to warm him up.

"yeah, also zach almost pushed me into the ocean when i asked him to tell you to kiss me," noah said, "you're welcome, by the way."

"thank you," audrey laughed, sitting up and leaning against the headboard, turning her phone on.

"he's on his way," she said, tossing her phone to the side, "i'm gonna go wash my face."

noah nodded, turning his tv on and switching channels until he found a football game playing, watching it intently.

the doorbell rang, and noah answered it, letting the blonde inside, both of them now on the couch, talking.

"hey, love," daniel said, looking up as audrey walked up to him, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "god, i missed you."

audrey sat next to daniel, her head against his chest and hands holding his, daniel's chin resting on top of her hair.

"i can't believe you would all plan this just so everyone knew you weren't together," noah mused, his eyes bright.

"listen, i'm not ruining daniel's career, and even if it was his fault management found out, i wasn't gonna let him take the fall."

"okay, so we're 'together' for another three weeks and then we break up?" noah asked audrey, who nodded. "and then everyone thinks we're all single."

"yes," daniel answered. "and then we continue our relationship secretly as always. there just can't be any suspicion that audrey and i are together right now."

"did you guys actually break up, though?" noah asked, slightly confused.

audrey pursed her lips, nodding. "yeah, we broke up, then we started texting and talking again after three weeks and then somehow jon found out, and daniel got in trouble. so we decided to stay separated for a while. and when i came back here, we decided we needed to meet, but we couldn't figure out what we could do. that's where you came in, and now everyone thinks we're together."

"you're welcome," noah sassed, smirking.

"hey, centineo, remember, she's my girl, okay? and that means no more kissing and no hugging. just hand holding. or you guys could just not touch at all-"

"babe, shut up," audrey smiled pressing her lips against daniel's. "he's my best friend, nothing else."

daniel still shot a look at noah, eyes dark. "i will kill you if you do anything else."

noah raised his hands in surrender. "you won't need to kill anyone, don't worry."

daniel nodded, wrapping his arms around audrey a little tighter.

"you wanna stay the night with me?" daniel asked his girlfriend, who nodded. "i'll get a hotel."

noah's face twisted with slight disgust, yet his lips were still in a smile. "ew."

audrey rolled her eyes, "i don't need another zach, thank you very much," she said, getting up. "i'm gonna get my phone."

daniel got up too, following her to the bedroom.

he grabbed her waist once audrey grabbed her phone, his eyes looking right into hers.

"i love you," daniel said, his hands cupping audrey's jaw. "and i'm sorry for everything."

audrey smiled a soft smile, her cheeks red. "i love you more, bub."

"why did you tell him to do that?" jonah asked zach after they watched audrey and noah leave. "why would you ever tell noah to kiss her?"

zach looked away from the group, shaking his head. "i can't tell you."

"what the fuck do you mean, herron?" christina asked, her voice loud. "you and i both know that it's always been audrey and daniel. so why would you do something this stupid? and you've done a lot of stupid shit in your life."

"i can't say anything!" zach shouted back. "you need to trust me, okay? it has nothing to do with you guys, i just can't tell you anything, i promised."

it was silent.

"fine," jack was the first to speak. "i trust you. but i swear to fucking god, if anything happens to either of them, you're gonna be the first one i'll hold accountable."

"let's go home," corbyn muttered, picking up the half empty bottle of vodka, looking at it with disgust. "we all need to calm down."

they all parted ways, zach heading to the address noah had given him the few moments they were alone.

fifteen minutes later, he was at noah's apartment, walking in to see audrey and daniel on the couch, eyes closed and cuddled together.

noah walked out of the kitchen, a small smile on his lips, "they were exhausted," he whispered, pointing to the couple.

"i never thought i'd see them together again," zach replied, his eyes wandering around the apartment.

"let's go to my room, we can watch some tv while we wait for them to wake up."

"i should text her," christina mumbled, her head on corbyn's shoulder as they watched a random movie on netflix. "but i'm supposed to be mad her. i am mad at her."

corbyn sighed, pressing a kiss to her forehead. "both of you need to talk to each other, but right now, both of you should take a little break and relax, okay?"

christina nodded, her eyes focused on the tv screen in front of her. "it wasn't all my fault, right?"

"what?" corbyn asked, confused.

"what she said, about me bringing her to california."

"sweetheart, that's obviously not true, you both were just angry, and i guess audrey just exploded, and she was drunk, right? i'm sure she's not in the right mind right now."

it was silent, and christina moved closer to corbyn, whispering, "i love you."

"i love you more, babe."

• ☆ •
she speaks !

HAHAHAHAHA

like i said, i'm a bitch

(if ur confused i'll try to explain what's going on but i think it should make sense)

ily

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆