𝟽𝟽. 𝚠𝚎'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚒𝚗𝚟𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍

☆ • ☆ • ☆

"maybe i should get drunk again," audrey mumbled, looking at the rows of red cups filled with spiked punch or beer.

"no, you shouldn't," noah said, wrapping an arm around audrey. "we don't need a repeat of last night."

"don't remind me of that," audrey replied, but then frowned. "well, i don't actually remember anything yesterday."

noah chuckled, shaking his head as he took a sip of his punch. "oh, that's really good."

"shut up, centineo," she groaned, "i'm gonna find christina."

she walked along the line of ocean water, smiling at people as she passed by them.

she saw the familiar brunette standing by the large rocks that bordered the water, posing for a picture that her boyfriend was taking.

she hesitantly walked towards the couple, christina squealing and giving audrey a tight hug.

audrey gently escaped her grip, sending corbyn a small smile, not looking at his eyes.

"hey, audrey," corbyn said, his eyes bright. "how are you?"

"good," audrey replied, her voice soft.

corbyn walked closer to her, wrapping his arms around her. "i'm sorry it ended like that," he whispered. "he still loves you."

audrey shook her head, backing away from corbyn. "i don't think he does."

christina sighed. "then why did he call me seven times to ask if you were safe at the hotel, idiot?"

audrey gaped at christina, "stop lying."

"do you want proof?" tina asked, pulling her phone out, "look at this."

she showed audrey her call history, daniel's name appearing seven times on the screen.

"oh."

"don't do that," corbyn said, his eyes looking off into the distance. "please don't make stuff awkward between us, you're still one of our best friends," he told audrey, turning back to her.

why is everyone telling me that?

"also, please don't leave," corbyn said, his finger pointing to the four boys walking towards them.

"no, no, no," audrey said, backing up, trying to run away, but she fell into christina, both of them tumbling into the sand.

"ow, bitch," christina complained, taking corbyn's hand as she got up.

audrey took someone else's hand, still glaring at christina. "why were you in the way?"

christina didn't say anything, her mouth curved in a smirk as she stared at audrey's hand, which was still holding someone else's hand.

audrey turned to look at who had helped her up, her widening as she stepped away and pulled her hand away from his grip.

"oh."

daniel's eyes were unreadable as he scratched the back of his neck, looking between audrey and christina. "are you two okay?"

christina nodded, audrey copying her actions. "we're great."

"i-um...i've gotta go find noah, he's probably lost or something and if i don't go he's gonna do something and-" audrey closed her mouth, taking a breath. "i'm just gonna...yeah."

she walked away, her footprints in the sand the only trace she left behind.

"she hates me," daniel said, looking at jack. "i told you she's over me."

"yeah, you've told us that everyday for the past two months, idiot," corbyn said, staring at audrey's retreating figure. "and we all know she just doesn't know how to act around you right now."

"maybe they should fuck," zach spoke up, his famous smile on his face. "and then everything will be better."

christina looked at zach, tilting her head as she was deep in thought.

after a few moments of silence, she spoke up. "actually, that could work."

jonah immediately knew what christina was thinking about, and shook his head. "uh, no, we are not playing truth or dare. that's gonna make things worse."

"oh please, the most we'll do is have them kiss,"  christina said, shrugging. "and i'm sure daniel won't be complaining about that, right?"

she pointed a stare at daniel, who looked at the ground, lower lip caught between his teeth.

"great! it's decided. we're playing truth or dare, get audrey and daniel back together edition."

noah was stuffing a mini pizza in his face as audrey arrived, her fingers grabbing a fry from his plate as she sat down.

"stop eating my food," noah complained, his mouth still full of half chewed pizza.

audrey cringed. "swallow your damn food, centineo."

noah swallowed, taking a sip of punch before grinning at audrey. "did you and daniel make up yet?"

she rolled her eyes, looking out into the ocean instead of at her friend. "no."

noah phone buzzed, and he picked it up, a small smirk on his face as he looked from the screen to audrey. "we've been invited to a game."

"a game of what?"

"truth or dare."

• ☆ •
she speaks !

hello

1) after crying myself to sleep for the past few days i'm back and better than ever!!!1!!1!1

2) i'm gonna do a question and answer with the cast so pls pls PLEASE ask some questions to these idiots below:

i.
audrey

ii.
daniel

iii.
zach

iv.
christina

v.
julian

vi.
noah

vii.
allison

(i rly hope i did those fancy roman numerals right)

anyway
ily

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆