𝟽𝟻. 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

☆ • ☆ • ☆

"shh," audrey hissed as she woke up noah, tapping him on the shoulder. "get up."

noah looked at her with tired eyes and messy hair, confused. "go bother daniel, rey, i wanna sleep."

audrey smacked him on the chest, pulling him up from the couch. "i need to leave now, you can sleep when i drop you off at home."

noah shook his head, trying to lay back down on the couch. "why do you even want to leave, rey, it's your boyfriend's apartment."

"he's not my boyfriend."

noah rolled his eyes, getting up and slowly putting his shoes on.

"hurry the fuck up, noah," audrey whispered, frantically looking between him and the door to daniel's bedroom. "his alarm's gonna ring any second now."

"he's not my boyfriend," noah mocked. "but i know exactly when his alarm rings."

audrey glared at noah, her heels in her hand as she opened the front door, rushing out of the apartment, noah close behind her, telling her to wait up.

"rey. you're a fucking idiot," noah said, as he got into the uber after audrey. "he's in fucking love with you and you're running away."

audrey groaned, massaging her temples as she rolled her eyes. "i literally don't remember anything last night."

noah turned to her, shocked. "you're joking."

audrey shook her head, biting her lip. "it's just blank."

"oh well, you fucked daniel."

audrey's eyes turned wide, noah immediately bursting into laughter at the sight of her face. "wow, i got you really good."

audrey smacked noah for the second time this morning, this time much harder. "bitch. now tell me what really happened."

noah took a breath, his eyes wandering to the windows before his chocolate orbs landed on audrey again. "do you remember the words 'my heart hurts because you're not here' and 'i miss you' because you said all of that and more last night."

audrey looked at him, completely horrified. "why the fuck did you let me get so drunk? oh my god, i can't handle this."

noah snorted, shaking his head at the girl. "and now you're running away from him."

"he doesn't love me."

"really? are you sure about that? because you should have seen him last night when we didn't know where you were."

audrey furrowed her brow, confused. "what the hell did i do last night, noah?"

the boy rubbed his hands together, grinning. "well for starters, we almost became friends with benefits again but then we fell into the pool. and then i gave you my hoodie and told you to find lana, but you got lost and literally walked out of the party, then some hot chick named allison found you and called me and then we all found you. all while daniel was freaking out. he almost punched some blonde guy too."

audrey rubbed her forehead, her headache getting worse. "this is horrible."

noah frowned. "why?"

"because now daniel thinks i still want him."

"well, you do, right? it was kinda obvious yesterday."

"i don't know, noah."

"well, what's stopping you from being together?"

"management, and my stupid ass ex-boyfriend."

"that's it?" noah laughed, scooting closer to audrey. "that's just two things, rey. you're gonna be fine. but you can't keep running away."

audrey leaned in closer to noah, her head resting on his shoulder. "i know."

noah sighed, the car settling into a comfortable silence as they both stared out of the window, watching the sunrise.

a few minutes later, they were pulling up to noah's apartment.

"audrey?" noah said softly, making the girl look up at him, a small smile on her lips.

she didn't know how it happened, but all of a sudden, noah's lips were on hers, and then he was gone, leaving her frozen as the car drove away.

• ☆ •
she speaks !

1) don't hate me i know it's a really short chapter

2) i think i might be taking a break from this book for a little bit, but i do have other chapters so i might be releasing them but not writing any new ones blah blah blah whatever

3) go read my book hidden if u want :)

anyway

ily

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆