𝟹𝟾. 𝚝𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚘𝚛 𝚍𝚊𝚛𝚎

☆ • ☆ • ☆

it was twelve a.m., but everyone, except for jack and gabbie, who decided to stay with lavender, was wide awake, eyes bright because of the alcohol as they stared at their next victim.

who just so happened to be audrey.

just a few seconds ago, tate had asked her the simple question of, "who was the best person you ever had sex with?"

audrey took a sip of the red wine in her glass, her fifth cup, licked her lips, and promptly said, "daniel, obviously, why do you think i'm still around?"

everyone dissolved into fits of laughter, daniel jokingly shaking his head in disappointment. "and here i thought it was because of my personality?" he asked.

"eh, close third. second are your abs," audrey shrugged, finishing the last of the wine in her cup. she smiled a drunk grin, her eyes slightly unfocused. "now, my turn."

she looked around, deep in thought. "zachary, truth or dare?"

"dare."

"gimme your best imitation of daniel," she slurred, already in giggles.

zach changed positions so he was sitting like daniel, who was cross legged on the ground, a beer bottle next to him. he cleared his throat, before saying, "hey audrey, let's go fuck," in daniel's voice.

everyone shrieked with laughter, audrey giving him a thumbs up. "i loved it."

zach grinned, tapping daniel's shoulder. "truth or dare?"

"dare."

zach cackled, "i dare you to not touch audrey for the rest of the night."

daniel rolled his eyes. "fine, bitch. but you're gonna regret this." he moved away from audrey, waving as he sat next to jonah instead.

tate whispered something to jonah, who smirked and whispered back. "no,
no plotting, jatum, i see you," audrey said, pointing two fingers from her eyes to them.

"daniel, who are you asking next?" corbyn asked.

"christina."

"dare," she shouted. "i'm no pussy!"

"yeah you are, tina," audrey said, filling her cup with more wine. "yeah you are."

"shut up, rey," christina said, rolling her eyes. "what's my dare?"

"kiss audrey, if corbyn and audrey are okay with it."

christina smirked, looking at corbyn, who nodded, leaning back in his chair.

audrey just sat up, waiting for christina.

a quick peck, and they both sat back in their seats, laughing.

"we're so drunk."

"tate, truth or dare?" christina asked.

"truth."