𝟹𝟿. 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚒𝚛 𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚑

☆ • ☆ • ☆

surprisingly, they didn't end up having sex. audrey and daniel stumbled to the bedroom, leaving wet footprints in the hallway. daniel held audrey's good hand tightly as they both fell on the bed, audrey pecking his cheek lightly.

"shit, my cast," audrey said, looking at her wet arm. "it's wet."

"fuck, i'm sorry," daniel said, getting up. "we need to dry it off, with a blow dryer or something, so your skin doesn't get irritated."

audrey raised a brow. "someone did their research."

"the whole two weeks after you got out? all i did was research and think about you," daniel said nonchalantly, making audrey's heart swell.

"you're too sweet," she mumbled, walking to daniel, who was plugging the dryer in. he touched audrey's cast, feeling for the places where it was most wet and holding the machine over it.

"i can't wait until this thing is off," he grumbled, "i hate it."

"i'm gonna be in new york by the time it comes off," audrey sighed, leaning her head against daniel's chest. he was now standing behind her, him running the blow dryer up and down her arm.

"i wish you would stay here," he said, "i'm gonna miss you too much."

audrey didn't say anything, just thought about how her and daniel's relationship would be long distance. they could hardly make it not touching each other for thirty minutes, much less being thousands of miles away from each other, six hours apart by plane.

they wouldn't be able to handle it.

audrey sighed, suddenly sleepy, the alcohol slowly wearing off and leaving her with a pounding headache.

"i need to sleep," she said, as daniel clicked off the dryer, unplugging it and putting it away.

"you look tired," he said, before fixing the pillows and covers on the bed, which thankfully weren't too wet.

"i am, are you gonna sleep too?"

"yeah, let me go to the bathroom," daniel said, walking inside.

audrey laid in bed, turning off the lamp next to her. she waited, eyes wide open as she waited for daniel to come back to her.

he joined her soon after, tossing his phone on the table next to audrey and jumping in the bed on the other side of her.

"i'm excited to spend all of hawaii with you," he mumbled as he buried his head in audrey's neck.

audrey ran her hand through daniel's blonde locks, sighing in contentment. "me too, bub, me too."

"good night, rey."

"good night, dani."

movement next to her woke audrey up, squinting as she tried to let her eyes adjust to the darkness.

"daniel?" she whispered, seeing the light of his phone next to her. "what time is it?"

"yeah, sorry, someone's texting me, it's like three a.m.," he replied, quickly turning his phone off and setting it next to him on the bed. "i just told them i'm busy."

"you can talk to them if you want, i don't mind, i'll probably fall asleep anyway," she whispered back.

"no! no it's fine, love, just go to bed."

audrey frowned, but it wasn't like daniel could see. "okay, good night."

daniel pressed his lips against audrey's forehead, holding her in his arms.

buzz. buzz. buzz.

the vibrations of daniel's phone on the bed woke audrey up again, and she tried moving her hand as stealthily as possible to grab the device.

she picked it up, her eyes wandering on the home screen for a moment, looking at the time.

4:38 a.m.

her eyes looked towards the middle of the screen as she started to put the phone on the table to her right, but her arm froze as she read the contact name of who was texting daniel.

allison
everything's ready
allison
when are u telling
her?
allison
text me when
u wake up

• ☆ •
she speaks !

uh oh
😳🥵🥳

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆