𝟺𝟺. 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚢𝚘𝚞

☆ • ☆ • ☆

"i don't want you to leave me," audrey mumbled into daniel's shoulder, her arms around him tightly, him returning the embrace.

it was their last few moments in hawaii, before the boys headed to japan and the girls headed back to california.

they were at the airport, at the boys' gate for japan.

"i'm gonna miss you, love," daniel whispered back, pressing a quick kiss to audrey's forehead after making sure no one was looking.

they broke apart, forcing smiles to their faces as daniel started backing away, still facing audrey as he walked closer to the door that led to the plane.

jonah and tate were sharing a last, quick hug before jonah waved goodbye to his girlfriend, tate joining audrey's side as jonah joined daniel's.

corbyn kissed christina's cheek, mouthing an "i love you," before moving to where the rest of the boys were standing.

jack held lavender in his arms, gently moving her back and forth as gabbie silently recorded the entire thing, a small smile resting on her lips as she stared at jack.

zach was texting kay, his head almost inside his phone as his fingers moved furiously across the keyboard.

audrey smiled at daniel, blinking furiously as she tried to stop a tear from leaving her eyes.

"last call for gate 96, to narita international airport, japan," the overhead speaker called.

jack placed lavender back in her stroller, giving gabbie and lavender a soft kiss on the lips and walking to where the boys were standing.

"bye!" they all shouted, showing their tickets and passports to the flight attendant, who let them in.

daniel went inside last, turning and looking at audrey once, and then he was gone.

"all right, let's go guys," gabbie sighed, pushing lavender's stroller. "we have a plane to catch."

the girls walked silently to gate 45, where their plane to los angeles was.

ding.

audrey looked at her phone, her eyes brightening as she saw daniel's contact name on her phone.

daniel 🥰
i already miss you,
like a lot

audrey ♥️
me too, rockstar

they were finally on the plane, christina and audrey sitting together while tate, gabbie, and lavender sat together.

the endless blue water entranced audrey as her eyes stayed glued to the window, her phone in her hand as she took one or two pictures.

"just two more weeks in california," christina sighed, looking at audrey.

"i don't want it to end," audrey said. "i still can't believe i'm here. with a broken arm, no less."

christina smiled. "when's the cast coming off? i hate it."

"daniel said the same thing, but i'm pretty sure it's only coming off after we go to new york," audrey replied, looking at the plaster stuck to her arm. "it sucks."

"you guys up to long distance?" christina asked. "you guys are so...touchy feely."

audrey let out a light laugh, but her face became serious soon after. "i don't know how we're gonna do it, honestly."

"i believe in you guys, and if corbyn and i can do it then i believe that you two can," christina said, her eyes sympathetic.

"i know, it's just...i'm scared to leave him, especially after everything julian and i have been through."

christina pursed her lips, deep in thought. "don't let whatever happened in the past take over what's gonna happen in the future, rey, daniel's not like him."

"yeah, i hope so."

audrey's hands touched the pearl pendant that was on the necklace daniel had given her, twirling it in between her fingers. "i believe in us, but i don't know if daniel does."

"you still haven't talked to julian, have you?" christina asked. "i really wanna kick his ass."

audrey sighed. "it's one of the things i'm planning on doing before daniel comes back."

"one of the things? what're the other things?"

audrey smiled, "it's a secret."

christina rolled her eyes, slumping back in her seat. "wow, my best friend won't even tell me her plans in california. speaking of which, where are you staying? daniel's place or the airbnb?"

"probably the airbnb, i don't feel like going back to daniel's right now, especially without him."

almost six hours later, the plane landed in los angeles, the sky darkening outside as the girls grabbed their check in luggage and walked out, getting into an uber tate had ordered for them.

audrey was dropped off first, giving all the girls a quick hug before she walked inside, the car driving away once she closed the front door behind her.

audrey ♥️
i just got home,
hope ur comfortable
on that plane

daniel 🥰
it would be better if i
was cuddling you

audrey ♥️
did you just pay
for inflight wifi?

daniel 🥰
just for you :)

audrey ♥️
babe ur
wasting ur money

daniel 🥰
it's not a waste
only bc i'm
texting u

audrey ♥️
smooth, seavey,
real smooth
audrey ♥️
i'm gonna head to bed,
love u

daniel 🥰
sweet dreams,
sweetheart
daniel 🥰
i love you