𝟿. 𝚐𝚘𝚛𝚐𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚜

☆ • ☆ • ☆

"now that we're done buying clothes for the baby, we can buy some clothes for us," jack announced, running towards the purple jackets he saw on sale. 

"and he's still running to the purple," christina said, laughing. "anyway, have fun boys, don't get mugged or robbed or kidnapped, i'm taking audrey, and we're going shopping for us."

the two girls walked to the swimsuit section, looking for some swimwear for the upcoming summer.

"ooh, what about this?" audrey asked, showing a pastel pink one piece up, holding it against her body.

"that's perfect with your skin tone, i love it," christina said, holding a baby blue bikini set up.

"and that's perfect for you," audrey commented, grabbing another swimsuit. it was black, and had a deep scoop neck, with straps that you had to tie in the back.

"girl, that's so sexyyy," christina crooned, making audrey blush. "you would totally rock that, wow. probably make daniel-," she was stopped by audrey's hand covering her mouth.

"shut the fuck up, tina," audrey warned, although she was smiling. she moved her hand off of christina's mouth, and said, "let's try it all on?"

christina agreed, and they both moved to the dressing rooms.

daniel and corbyn were there, and audrey blushed at the thought of daniel seeing her in those swimsuits.

"oh hello boys, fancy seeing you here," christina said, pecking corbyn on the lips before walking into a dressing room, with corbyn walking into the one that was next to christina's.

there were only two dressing rooms, so daniel and audrey waiting in awkward silence for a couple moments before corbyn came out, wearing an orange shirt that matched perfectly with his black joggers.

"looks good," both audrey and daniel said, both of them blushing again.

"thanks, i'm gonna wait for christina to come out, though," corbyn said, pulling his phone out as he waited.

there was more silence.

"how do i look, besties?" christina said, dramatically opening up the door to show her blue bikini.

it looked perfect on her, and audrey smiled, "you are so freaking pretty, wow."

"i agree," corbyn said, staring at christina with wide eyes.

"thanks babes," she said, fiddling with the straps. "but does it fit okay? i don't know how i feel about it."

"girl, you're fucking perfect, now buy the damn swimsuit, no second thoughts," audrey said, clapping her hands.

"what she said," corbyn agreed, before asking how he looked.

"hot as fuck," christina said, giving corbyn a kiss before she walked back into the dressing room to change.

once christina and corbyn came out, daniel and audrey took their spots, audrey changing into the pink swimsuit.

she turned in the mirror, looking at her body from all angles, before nodding in approval.

"how is this?" she asked, smiling at christina, who immediately cheered.

"fuck yes, you're getting it, now i really wanna see the other one."

audrey walked back in, changing into the black swimsuit. she could hear daniel come outside, and corbyn talk to him about the shirt he was wearing.

as soon as audrey heard daniel's door close, she walked out.

"holy shit," christina said, "you're so hot, this looks so fucking good on you."

audrey blushed, pushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"looking good, audrey," corbyn said, before his eyes went back to his phone.

the opening of a door made audrey stiffen, and she heard daniel talk.

"how does this one look, i got a- oh, woah," he stuttered, daniel's blue eyes on audrey's figure.

"eyes to yourself, seavey," christina teased, smirking.

"yeah, yeah, um, you look gorgeous, audrey," he said, before asking corbyn his question about his shirt.

christina squealed silently, and audrey scoffed, letting a little smile escape her lips as she walked back into her dressing room.

daniel just called her gorgeous.

she quickly changed, knowing that she was definitely buying both swimsuits.

the four of them headed to the long line of customers waiting to check out. luckily, jonah, jack, and zach were already a little ahead in the line, so the other four joined them, ignoring the small glares of people behind them.

after paying, they headed back to their cars, agreeing to meet back up tomorrow at audrey's house.