𝟺𝟸. 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚋𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚎?

☆ • ☆ • ☆

no matter how many times she asked tate and jonah to tell her what was going on, they wouldn't answer her, just smiled and said, "it's a surprise."

audrey couldn't even get zach to break, he just covered his ears and started screaming as loud as he could.

so, in the morning, audrey went to the beach with corbyn and christina, third wheeling at its finest. she didn't really mind though, it was peaceful sitting there, tanning and reading a book, stopping once in a while to take pictures of the ocean waves.

as soon as it was four o'clock, however, something changed in the air, and christina and corbyn pulled audrey back to villa, telling her it was time.

"time for what?" she asked, only for her best friend to mime zipping her lips and locking them, throwing away the key.

when she got there, a dress was laying on the bed her and daniel shared, just her size, ready for her to wear.

it was a pale pink, with a sweetheart neckline, stopping right above the knee. christina helped audrey put it on, squealing with joy as audrey spun in a circle.

"it's fucking perfect, kay did a great job picking the dress out!" she said, hugging audrey. "now do your makeup, i need to get ready too."

"wait, what?" audrey asked. "what're you getting ready for?"

"for- i can't tell you, so bye!" christina shouted, running to her bedroom.

gabbie popped in a little later, holding baby lavender in her hands. "almost ready?" she asked, both her and lav dressed in pretty purple dresses.

"okay, what the fuck- i mean frick, is going on?" audrey asked.

"i can't tell you that, so bye!" gabbie said, using one of lav's hands to wave at audrey as she walked away. audrey groaned, starting her makeup.

twenty minutes later, everyone was ready, waiting for audrey to come downstairs. all the couples were matching, jack and gabbie and lav in purple, christina and corbyn in red, tate and jonah in yellow, and zach in blue.

"kay's wearing blue back in california," zach said. "she looks great."

audrey walked down, her hair in its natural waves, makeup sparkling, and eyes bright. "how do i look?"

"holy shit, my best friend's hot," christina said, before glancing at lavender. "i mean, holy moly, my best friend's hot."

gabbie sighed. "whatever. you look stunning, rey."

everyone mumbled agreement, smiling as they all led audrey out the villa and to the beach.

"okay, so it's like a five minute walk from here," corbyn said, looking at audrey. "and daniel's waiting for us there."

"i'm nervous," audrey said quietly to tate.

"why? everything is gonna be perfect," tate said, rubbing audrey's back calmingly. "i promise. you have nothing to worry about."