𝟺𝟿. 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝

☆ • ☆ • ☆

six days left until audrey and christina left to new york.

no one talked about it, they just tried to ignore it, acting like nothing was going to happen.

daniel was broken inside, he was going to have to break someone's heart in six days.

he didn't show it, of course, but audrey could tell something was off with him, and talked to him.

or well, tried to talk to him.

"what's wrong, dani?" they were seated on daniel's couch, christina and corbyn had just left a few minutes ago to go out and watch a movie.

"nothing, love," daniel replied, turning his body away from audrey as best as he could without it being too obvious.

well, i'm gonna break your heart in six days.

"did i do something wrong?" audrey asked, touching daniel's shoulder lightly.

"no, babe, i promise nothing's wrong, i'm just a little stressed, there's some stuff from the studio that's not working out."

no, not really it's just that i'm going to have to tell you that we're not working out in six days.

audrey turned daniel to face her, swinging a leg over his lap so she was straddling him, her broken hand on top of daniel's shoulder as her good arm grasped his hand.

daniel reacted immediately, pulling audrey closer to him and kissing her lips passionately, his arms now around her waist.

his lips went lower, peppering kisses from audrey's jaw to her collarbone, leaving a trail of marks as he kept traveling downwards.

audrey pushed back a little, panting as she smiled.

"let's go to the bedroom."

three hours later, daniel laid awake, staring at the ceiling. his eyes wouldn't close, and he couldn't even think about sleeping.

audrey had passed out about two hours ago, completely exhausted, even though she said she would wait until daniel fell asleep. now, her head rested against daniel's bare chest, her body rising up and down with each peaceful breath.

daniel's hand ran through audrey's soft hair, calming him down. he reached for his phone, turning the brightness down immediately as it turned on, unlocking itself.

after scrolling mindlessly through instagram, he had an idea, and texted a few people, waiting for them to respond, but daniel let out a yawn, his eyes starting to close.

he placed his phone back on the side table, pulling audrey closer to him as his slowly fell asleep.

"something's wrong with him," audrey said.

her, christina and tate were in the car, driving to get some coffee. audrey was in the back seat, christina in shotgun, and tate was driving.