𝟸𝟶. 𝚗𝚎𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚔

☆ • ☆ • ☆
julian walked the halls of the hospital, looking for the right room to enter.

room 234
patient: gabriela gonzalez

he stopped, a smirk on his face as he entered the quiet room. the lights were dimmed, as the new mother had finally fallen asleep about an hour ago.

jack had stepped out of the room when she fell asleep, leaving lavender and gabbie alone in the room as he grabbed a coffee with his mom and rachie.

julian walked inside, the door creaking open and making gabbie wake up. "jack?" she called out, her voice soft. "everything okay?"

"oh, i'm not jack, i'm julian," the man said, walking in between lavender's crib and gabbie's bed.

"who are you?" she asked, her eyes following every step julian took. "i don't know who you are."

"don't worry about it, love, but i would make sure to keep an eye out. you never know who you can trust."

gabbie didn't answer, but stayed still, staring julian down.

"well, i should be going, and if you really wanna know who i am, you can ask audrey," julian said, before backing out of the room.

not even twenty seconds later, jack walked into the room, his forehead furrowed. "who was that? that guy who walked into the room?" he asked, concerned.

gabbie shook her head, telling jack what had happened seconds before he walked in.

"audrey? i thought she was a good person, why would she know someone like him? he sounds like a fucking psycho." jack growled, sitting down on the bed. "i'll talk to her later, gab, for now, get some sleep, and we can leave soon, okay?"

jack placed a soft kiss on her forehead, brushing her hair back and smiling. "i'll be right here for you."

"i love you, jack."

"i love you too, darling."

"so, audrey, is daniel your boyfriend, or just a fuck buddy?" tate asked, as she backed her car out of the target parking lot.

audrey sighed from the back seat, where she was sitting with kay. "i don't know."

"what does that mean?" kay asked. "hasn't he asked you yet?"

"no! that's what i'm saying. he hasn't asked me yet, but we act like we're in a relationship."

"this is what happens when you keep having sex, instead of talking," christina said, laughing.

"tina, literally, shut the fuck up," audrey groaned. "it's not like that."

"you had car sex, audrey, you both definitely can't keep it in your pants."

tate and kay burst out laughing, making audrey roll her eyes.

"i came here for a good time and now i'm being attacked. i don't appreciate this," she said, crossing her arms and sinking into the car seat.

"you know what, it's fine, you guys just don't get any cookies," audrey decided a second later.

"no no no, i'm sorry, i'm sorry!" christina yelled, begging for forgiveness, a smile on her face.

"hm, i still-," audrey was cut off as a notification buzzed on her phone. she picked it up, looking at a post that had been sent to her by daniel.

"what the fuck?"

INSTAGRAM POST !

julian: my bbytagged: audrey

julian: my bby
tagged: audrey

❤️ 2,367 likes

fan1: wasn't she with the wdw boys?
-> fan2: i thought she was with daniel
-> fan1: yeah me too

username: so she's whore
-> julian: my whore, yes
-> fan3: uM no

username: y'all are cute
-> julian: i know

fan2: how long has this been going on?
-> julian: a long time ;)

audrey: delete this. we're not together anymore.
-> julian: oh, baby, stop lying to yourself
-> audrey: you're despicable
-> fan2: what is going ON?

TWITTER !

daniel • WHY DON'T WE
💔

-> audrey
we need to talk

*audrey deleted her reply*

*daniel • WHY DON'T WE deleted his tweet*