𝟷𝟷. 𝚠𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍'𝚟𝚎 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊 𝚕𝚘𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚘

☆ • ☆ • ☆

christina cheered, throwing her arms in the air and shouting, "fuck yeah! tina and rey are taking over california!"

audrey giggled, getting up and grabbing the tray of cookies in her hands. she put the dish on the kitchen counter, wiping the crumbs on her hands off on a towel.

"okay, i say we get matching outfits for our first day together," christina said, joining her in the kitchen.

"um, no, we're not four, tina," audrey said, "we can get outfits the same color, but not the same exact thing."

"you're no fun, audrey," christina groaned, typing something into her phone.

"we need bathing suits, some new outfits, and we need some new shoes," christina said, typing all of those things into the notes app on her phone.

"we already have bathing suits, and we can get a bunch of outfits for sale at that little boutique i like," audrey said, walking to her room as christina followed her.

"let's go to the outlet with the boys this evening," christina said, texting corbyn. "they wanna do something, they said they were super bored after they left yesterday. we can pick them up after lunch or something."

"it's new york, christina, it's never boring."

"they're boys, and they're weird, there's nothing i can do about them."

audrey giggled, opening her closet and pulling out a cropped, fitted white tank top and a denim skirt. "do you wanna change into something i have?"

christina nodded, and audrey moved into the bathroom, changing into her outfit.

when she walked out, her hair pulled into a messy braid and her makeup light, audrey saw christina dressed in jeans and a black off the shoulder blouse.

"hey, that's my favorite top," audrey complained. "don't you dare ruin it."

"i won't, don't worry, when have i ever done that?" christina asked.

"um, you ruined my pink shirt by spilling coffee on it, my blue dress by spilling wine on it, my white jeans by dropping a brownie on it-"

"okay, okay, i get it," christina shouted, throwing her hands over her ears. "i'm a fucking clutz what do you expect?"

audrey laughed, pulling a small purse out of her drawer and stuffing her id and phone inside.

"let's go, i want to get some lunch."

audrey and christina arrived at chick fil a, going through the drive through and ordering their lunch.

the stuffed their faces with fries and chicken, sighing in contentment as they finished eating in the car.

taking a sip of her cookies and cream milkshake, audrey opened her phone, putting in the destination to where the boys were for their interview.

"oh shit, it's 1:00, the boys said they would be done be 1:30," christina said. "we're gonna be late."

"tina! i told you to keep track of the time!" audrey exclaimed, starting to drive again.

"i'm sorryyy," christina said, her mouth in a pout. "i forgot."

"you always forget the important things," audrey grumbled, but she wasn't really mad at all.

forty five minutes later, the two girls came to their destination, guilt flowing through them as they saw the five boys sitting outside on the curb.

"hi," audrey said sheepishly as she pulled up to them.

the boys mumbled a hello, sending glares at christina.

"why are you all looking at me?" christina asked, acting innocent.

"because, babe, we all know you were the one who would have lost track of time," corbyn said, sighing.

"how long were you waiting?" audrey asked.

"um, ten minutes," daniel said.

"ten minutes?" audrey shouted. "it sounded like you guys were out here for hours!"

"it felt like it," zach complained, running a hand through his messy hair.

"we should have come here ever later," audrey said, shaking her head.

"audrey! i thought you liked us?" jack said, acting hurt.

"you guys are a bunch of cute yet spoiled five year olds," audrey said, turning the radio on. "we're going to the mall, do you guys need anything before we go?"

"no, we're good," jonah said, leaning back in his seat. "i'm taking a nap.

"she thinks we're cute," zach loudly whispered, making everyone laugh.

"shut up, zachary," audrey warned.

"ew, don't call me that," zach complained, pulling his phone out.

"how was the interview, boys?" christina asked.

daniel answered, "it was a lot of fun, we were playing 'who would be most likely to' and we all kept choosing zach. he hated it."

"aw, poor baby," christina teased, making zach's cheeks go red.

"shut up, christina," he grumbled, leaning on jack's shoulder and closing his eyes.

"aw, the baby's going to sleep," jack cooed, laughing.

zach punched the curly headed boy, making the older one yelp in pain. "ow! that hurt."

"good," zach said under his breath, giving jack a fake smile.

"this was such an interesting car ride," audrey said, turning into a parking spot by the outlet.

"this is nothing compared to what i've been through. try going on a three hour road trip with them. it's pure torture."

"we should go on a road trip when we go to california," audrey said, making daniel perk up.

"wait, audrey, are you coming with us?"

audrey smiled, turning to face the blue eyed boy. "yeah, i am."

daniel smiled, his whole face brightening up.

"oh my god, he's glowing," jack said, "he's so happy."

"thank god you're coming, he was moping all day about not seeing you anymore in a week," jonah said, magically awake.

daniel face turned red, and he scratched the back of his neck, giving audrey a small smile.

she just grinned and replied, "don't worry, daniel, i would have missed you a lot too."