𝟻𝟾. 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚗𝚌𝚑 𝚑𝚒𝚖

☆ • ☆ • ☆

"you're so lucky we're amazing procrastinators," zach said as daniel walked back inside the studio. "or else you and audrey would've been dead meat."

daniel sighed, sending zach a tired smile. "yeah, thanks, bro."

"what's wrong?" jonah asked, looking at daniel. "did you guys fight?"

daniel shook his head, "of course not, it's just audrey's going through some shit with her brother and i just wanna be there and talk to her, ya know?"

corbyn nodded sympathetically. "yeah, at least we're going to new york next week."

daniel looked at corbyn, eyes wide and brow furrowed. "we're what?"

jonah bent over, laughing. "we're on tour, idiot, new york's next week."

"wait, did you really not know?" jack asked, chuckling.

daniel shook his head. "i forgot, i'm such a dumbass."

"yeah, we know. oh my god, i could tell audrey if you want," zach said, pulling out his phone.

daniel shook his head rapidly, "i wanna surprise her. i think she'll like that."

corbyn smiled. "wow, what an amazing boyfriend. now, let's get back to work, we need to figure this song out."

"hey, bitch," christina said, opening her apartment door for audrey, who stepped inside.

"holy shit, there's no cast on your arm!" christina squealed, jumping up and down. "how does it feel?"

audrey shrugged, grinning. "weird, but i just wanted it gone. do you have food?"

"yeah, i have like ten boxes of insomnia cookies, you want the m&m ones?"

audrey nodded excitedly, heading to the kitchen and grabbing two cookies. "when's your meeting for teena skincare?"

"around eight o'clock, you wanna come with?"

audrey shook her head. "no, not really, i think i should sleep before the internship."

christina nodded, "your sleep schedule is about to become shit."

audrey rolled her eyes. "it already is, idiot. can i take your bedroom then?"

tina nodded. "obviously, i'm not making my best friend sleep on the couch."

"wow, what a great best friend," audrey grinned, finishing off her cookies. "i'm getting another cookie."

she came back from the kitchen a few seconds later, two cookies in her hand, giving one to christina. "you look...off," christina noted, looking at audrey. "did your brother do something?"

audrey rolled her eyes, anger in her orbs as she looked at tina. "my brother's been talking to julian the asshole, and my father, it's like he doesn't care about what any of them did to me. and i don't know what to do about it."

christina pursed her lips, deep in thought. "does daniel know about this?"

"yeah, he told me he would meet my father with me if i wanted."

"but you can't do that, right? because then your dad would know that you're still with daniel. and he'll tell adam."

"well, julian's probably already told him about us," audrey said. "i just convinced adam that daniel and i weren't dating."

"you're brother's kind of a dick, no offense," christina said. "talking to your ex and then getting all in your business? i would love to punch him."

audrey agreed with her fully, nodded her head. "you're not wrong, he's definitely changed. but i mean, it's been two years since i saw the guy, i'm not surprised."

"what do you think he wants?"

audrey smiled dryly, shaking her head. "he wants me to meet my dad, and act like everything is completely okay."

"okay, i know your dad's a touchy subject but, why don't you just get it over with? i mean, once you see him once, then you never have to see him again, right?"

audrey shrugged. "i guess."

"well, just think about it, yeah?" christina said, getting up. "i need to go, it'll take, like, an hour for me to get to the meeting, let's go to my room so i can get ready."

audrey sighed and stood up, following christina to her room, where she pulled the bed down and set up some pillows.

she jumped onto the bed, her arms spread out on either side of her so she looked like a starfish. "i love your bed."

"i know, me too," christina said, pulling out a pair of dark blue skinny jeans and a white t-shirt. "is this outfit okay? with my heels and louis bag?"

audrey looked up, nodding along to christina's words. "perfect, you're gonna look great."

"great, i'm gonna shower, i'll be back, and you need to go to sleep."

"yeah, i'll try," audrey said, cuddling up to a pillow next to her, her arms wrapped tightly around it.

when christina came back from the bathroom fifteen minutes later, she was met with small snores coming from audrey, eyes closed and completely asleep.

christina smiled, setting an alarm on her friend's phone so that audrey would wake up around 9:30 pm, with plenty of time to get to her internship.

she also took about five hundred selfies of herself on audrey's phone.

a few hours later, audrey woke up to the sound of her alarm ringing loudly, and a text.

julian (the asshole)
i need the money now

• ☆ •
she speaks !

1) i am so sorry i haven't updated over the past few days, i haven't been feeling the best

2) i read every single one of the comments and i am so grateful to you guys and i love you more than you will ever know

3) sorry for the garbage chapter :/

-n
☆ • ☆ • ☆