𝟹𝟹. 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚎𝚕 𝚜𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚢 𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚢

☆ • ☆ • ☆

"hi, yes, we're having a beat the shit out of the daniel seavey party today at seven, you're invited," christina spoke into her phone, pretending she was actually talking to someone as daniel walked out. "oh, look, our guest of honor is right here."

allison walked out behind him, "oh, and it's the bitch he decided to be with instead!" christina continued.

allison shrugged. "ya know, i actually kinda like you," she said to christina.

"well i don't," christina replied with a huge smile on her face. "now please get out of my face before i slap you for messing with what i thought was my one true pairing."

allison sighed and walked away, blowing a kiss to daniel before she turned around.

"you fucking asshole," christina hissed quietly, grabbing daniel's arm. "you would hook up with a girl while the one person who really cares about you is in the hospital?"

daniel couldn't look at christina and instead stared at the ground, knowing he deserved this.

"i'm sorry," was all he could mumble.

"just leave, i don't wanna see you right now," christina said, before slipping back into audrey's room.

he wished christina hadn't opened the door so wide, and that the door didn't take so long to close, because the sob of sheer sadness and betrayal that daniel could hear coming from audrey would be stuck in his ears forever.

i'm such a fucking idiot.

"i'm such a fucking idiot," audrey cried, letting her good hand grab christina's arm. "why did i think he would want me when he could literally have any girl in the world?"

"because you're the only girl for him, rey," christina soothed, brushing a strand of hair behind audrey's ear. "he knows he's a dumbass, don't worry."

"the worst part is i still really do like him, and he still means so much to me," audrey sniffled, her eyes letting more tears slip out.

"you should've seen the look on his face when i was shouting at him," christina said, "he was terrified, and i could tell he really was sorry for what he did."

"i shouldn't have told him to leave," audrey said, "i should have made him explain why he did what he did."

"i'm going to be honest, you need to take some time away from each other. maybe it'll be easier to talk and listen after a while."

"how long, tina? you guys are all going to hawaii in two weeks, and i don't even know if i wanna come anymore."

"oh hell no, bitch, you are coming to hawaii with us, but until then, both you and daniel stay apart. we'll find you a nice airbnb next to our apartments so i can come by."

audrey nodded. "okay."

dr. buckley walked in, checking audrey's vitals and taking out her iv drip and making sure her cast was fit properly over her arm.

she waited for audrey to wipe away her tears and blow her nose before talking.

"you take good care of that arm, stop crying, and in about a month it'll be like brand new," she said, giving audrey a kind smile. "you're such a strong soul, you're gonna okay."