𝟽𝟺. 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜

☆ • ☆ • ☆

daniel ran through the house, looking for audrey or anyone that might know where she was.

he saw a flash of blonde hair, his sight turning red as he grabbed the guy by his collar, pushing him against the wall.

"where the fuck is audrey, julian?"

julian's eyes widened, his hands trying to push daniel away from him. "get off me! i have no idea what you're talking about, asshole."

daniel shammed him against the wall, people in the room slowly  going silent as they stared at the two men. "i'm going to ask you one more time, julian, where is audrey?"

"and i'm gonna tell you, again, idiot, i don't know where she is!"

daniel grunted, pushing julian to the side as he exited the house, ignoring the stares pointed his way, and walked outside, frantically looking around the street to see if he could find the girl he was still in love with.

audrey didn't know where she was.

her head was spinning, and her sight was blurry, but she kept taking sip after sip of alcohol, trying to forget daniel.

she stumbled on the sidewalk, her ankle giving out on her as her knee scraped the concrete.

audrey whimpered in pain, sitting down on the curb as she took another sip from her bottle, watching the blood trickle down her leg.

"holy fuck, audrey?" a girl's voice echoed from behind her. audrey turned, a tear slipping down her cheek as she met eyes with allison.

"aren-aren't you a-allison?" audrey asked, stuttering over her words. "w-why're you h-here?"

allison's eyes were wide as she took in audrey's drunk state, holding a hand out to her. "hon, what's wrong?"

audrey couldn't hold it anymore, and let out sob as she stood up. "i-i miss daniel," she mumbled, throwing her arms around allison, using her to balance herself. "i jus' wanna go home."

"hey, c'mon, it's okay," allison said, pulling her phone out with her free hand. "let me call daniel, and then he can come pick you up. are you guys still together?"

audrey shook her head, silently crying. "no."

allison sighed. "it's okay, babes, you're gonna be okay."

she pressed daniel's contact, calling him, but no one answered. "fuck, his phone's probably dead. where's your phone, audrey?"

audrey dug through her purse, handing it to allison without looking at the screen.

"see, someone's called you, they must be looking for you, who's noah?" allison asked, both of them sitting back on the concrete since allison couldn't supposed audrey anymore.

"he's a friend," audrey slurred, her voice groggy. "he's nice."

"okay, i'm gonna call him, and we'll let them know you're here, okay?"