𝟻𝟸. 𝚒 𝚋𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚞𝚜

☆ • ☆ • ☆

they were running to daniel's apartment, light giggles echoing through the hallway as daniel fumbled for the key to get inside.

audrey wrapped her arms around daniel from behind, her head resting on his shoulder as he unlocked the door, both of them slipping inside, still staring at each other, hands tangled together.

"goddamn, i love you," daniel groaned as he pinned audrey to the wall, his lips wandering down her neck.

"ahem," someone cleared their throat, making audrey and daniel freeze as they turned around, looking at who had made the noise.

"yeah, so i don't have a way to get home, because daniel picked me up from my house, and my phone's dead," allison said, comfortably settled on daniel's couch.

"who let you in?" daniel asked, slowly walking towards allison.

"the one with the jawline, brown hair, i don't know his name," allison shrugged. "he told me he would buy an uber but i didn't want him to spend any money."

daniel sighed. "okay, let's go, i'll drop you off and come back."

audrey pursed her lips. "yeah, it's okay, i'll just finish packing, i guess."

daniel pecked audrey on the cheek, whispering an "i love you," in her ear before he left with allison.

audrey rolled her eyes, heading to the bedroom and getting her suitcase, placing it on the bed, opening it.

she rearranged a few things, just to have something to do, before deciding to make something to eat for daniel.

of course, she decided on pasta, and started boiling the water. while waiting for it to heat up, she changed into a pair of nike shorts and one of daniel's t-shirt's that was obviously too big on her.

about fifteen minutes later, the pasta was ready, and audrey put it in the refrigerator, so daniel could eat it whenever he wanted.

she sat down on the sofa, a glass of water in her hands as she turned the tv on, waiting for daniel.

she tried paying attention to the bright screen, but audrey's focus wandered to her phone, wondering where daniel was.

the doorbell rang, and audrey answered it, opening the door quickly as daniel walked inside, soaking wet.

"it was raining in the part of town where alli lives, and she asked me to walk her to her apartment," he explained as he tore his socks off his feet and threw them in the washer.

"i'll go run you a bath, okay?" audrey asked, giving daniel a kiss on the cheek and walking to bathroom.

"only if you join me!" daniel shouted as he took his shirt off, and headed to the bathroom, taking off the rest of his clothes.

audrey turned the water off once it was about three-fourths full, and threw in a bath bomb, letting the water fizz.

daniel walked closer to audrey, a small smile on his lips as his fingers ran along the bottom of her (his) shirt. they nimbly grabbed the cloth, pulling it over her head.

audrey shivered as the cold air enveloped her body, throwing her arms around daniel's body for warmth.

"let's get in this bath."

audrey and daniel ran outside, both of them lugging a suitcase behind them, daniel holding the bigger suitcase that audrey would be checking in.