2

It was the first real Saturday of summer so Zara, Lilia, and I all met up at Alena's house. The night started off so innocent with baking, Just Dance, and jumping on the trampoline.

Then her parents went to sleep. 

"I want to do something wild tonight." Zara spoke as she curled her jet-black hair, "We can't keep doing the same boring shit. It's about to be our junior year!" 

"Maybe we could sneak out and go to Sprinkles," Lilia suggested looking up from her phone

Alena shook her head as she sat down next to me, "Peyton is about to leave for the whole summer basically. We can't do anything that boring. You know what we could do, Pey?"

"What Lainey?" I asked her as I stared at my phone

"Parker Fitzgerald is throwing a huge party tonight and I think we should go." She finally got out

She knew about Parker and I's little adventure at his last party. I knew my brother was visiting Vanderbilt with my Dad so he wouldn't be there to tell me to go home. Then again, Parker might, but he wouldn't if he didn't know I was there.

"Do you think he would let us in though?" Lilia put out there

I smirked as I looked at Snapmaps. Yup, everyone, and their Mom were at the Fitzgerald residence.

"Parker Fitzgerald does not scare me." I spoke, "We're going to that party."

We all cheered silently and then started to get ready.

We made fake bodies out of pillows and left a note just in case.

It was decided that Alena was the DD for the night.

I looked in the mirror one last time, I was wearing a tie-back scarf top, boyfriend style jeans, and my Air Force ones that slightly beat up instead of my nice ones.

All four of us got into Alena's car and took the ten-minute drive to Parker's house.

The gate (yes the gate with a big fat cursive F on it) to his house was wide open and cars were parked up and down the driveway.

"I'm kinda nervous," Zara spoke as we walked up the driveway

"It'll be fine, we all just need to stay together." I said as I stopped walking, "Everyone turn on their locations in the group chat just in case."

We did just that before we walked to where the party was.

This time, Parker wasn't there to hold me back from drinking and my friends weren't either. Here's to see what kind of drunk I was for the first time.

Probably should've done it in private, but the damage was already done.

After my first few drinks, I felt like my normal self except enhanced. I was laughing at everything, saying things I normally probably wouldn't say, and just being really stupid.

"Isn't that the guy you've been Snapchatting a lot?" Alena asked as I sipped on a wine cooler

I squinted my eyes to see Skylar O'Connor who was indeed the guy I've been talking to. He was so tall and handsome. He's played varsity lacrosse since he was in ninth grade (freshman were rarely on varsity so that was cool), he had slightly red hair, and he was so stinkin' cute.

He caught me staring at him and did a little wave.

"Oh my gosh, Alena." I said turning to her, "I'm gonna embarrass myself."

She shook her head as she put her hands on my shoulder, "Just go talk to him. I'll be right over here with Zara and Lilia. Well, Lilia is making out with Cohen but I'll be right here."