12

I pulled up the long ass driveway and I gave zero fucks if someone was here or not. Judging by the fact that the gate was open, someone probably was.

I walked through the side door that led me into the kitchen.

"Parker!" I called out as I walked into the living room

I stopped in my tracks as I saw him on the couch with Lexie Herndon, a senior who had long brunette hair and hazel eyes. She was so pretty and I knew that she was on the cheer team.

"I'm so sorry but you told me if I went with you to the stupid ball that I had your word for any favor at any time." I began, "I need to use that favor now, Parker."

Parker's face went soft as he scooted away from Lexie.

"Yeah, ok, I'm here." He agreed, "Uh, Lexie, could you go?"

She scoffed, "Are you seriously blowing me off for a little freshman?"

Parker narrowed his eyes at her, "First of all she's not a freshman and second of all she's more important to me than you'll ever be, so go."

she's more important to me than you'll ever be, she's more important to me than you'll ever be, she's more important to me than you'll ever be.

Was I fucking hallucinating?

Lexie jumped off of the couch and stormed out of the front door which was a sign that she didn't come here often. They never used their front door.

"Ellie, what's wrong? You're all clammy and angry looking." Parker wondered as I kicked off my shoes and sat on the couch

"I hope you guys weren't fucking on here." I turned up my nose.

Parker let out a small laugh, "Just flirting and kissing. Nothing more, I promise. I felt like all of her spray tan was getting into my mouth. She wasn't even a good kisser."

That made me smile for a second.

"But seriously, what's wrong with you that you felt the need to come here at midnight?" Parker wondered as he faced me

I was facing away from him just because I didn't want him to see me cry.

Then I was really going to be the baby sister.

"Uh, I caught Sylar cheating on me with the Kendall in my grade about twenty minutes ago so." I let out

I looked over at Parker after it was silent for a little too long.

"Oh." He stated plainly

"Parker! What does that mean?" I asked him with great concern

Parker took a deep breath, "Uh, he's cheated on other girls before."

I ran my hands through my hair, "What?"

I turned my body towards Parker. "Why didn't you tell me that in the first place? You told me he was a good guy!"

Parker's mouth was open like he wanted to say something but he couldn't quite get it out. It was just making me even more frustrated.

"Because I thought he changed, I really thought he did. Just look at the way he bought you to me when you were drunk and the way he talked about you." Parker began

"It was so nice to see a smile on your face for once and to see someone appreciate you. He made you happy. I was so jealous of him because it was something I wished I could do but I couldn't."

I threw my hands down to my lap, "Parker, come on. Don't lie to yourself."

Parker really thought he didn't make me happy and Skylar did.

Parker was the reason I was so giddy at night and couldn't fall asleep.

"I feel so -" I started but stopped myself because I didn't want to start something else

I stood up from the couch.

"What are you doing?" Parker asked me as I started to walk back and forth

"There's just a lot going through my mind." I spoke plainly

Parker grabbed my arm gently, "You don't need his sorry ass. Don't think that you're losing anything special.

I nodded my head, "I know I don't but I just hate that I wasn't in as much control as I thought I was."

"Daydreams can get the best of us." He sighed, "Just don't let him have any power over you."

I got out a tiny baby smirk, "Well that's quite impossible when you have all of the power over me."

Parker's jaw dropped a little bit as he looked me in the eyes. He put his hand on my cheek and began to stroke it.

We just stayed like that for a few moments before I couldn't take it anymore. I put my hand on the back of his head and brought his lips towards mine.

Maybe in a way that kiss made me just as bad as Skylar. But I didn't care.

Kissing Parker was way (times a billion and two) better than ever kissing him.