19

October 30 - the Friday before Halloween. It was also meant that Parker and I almost made it through the first week of secretly dating. 

Seeing him at my house with my brother after everything that happened was weird, I just wanted to kiss him so bad. Don't even get me started on sitting next to him in Physics now.

"Morning beautiful." Parker said lowly as I sat down

My heart skipped a beat every time he called me beautiful.

I smiled, "Good morning Parker."

"Are you going to the football game tonight?" he wondered

I took out my laptop and put it on my desk, "Why would I do that?"

Growing up, that there was nothing I hated more than being dragged to Asher and Parker's football games. But now, there was nothing more I wanted to do tonight than support my boy. I just had to keep him humble and tease him.

"To watch your boyfriend play his ass off." Parker whispered. I could feel his hand on my thigh, he was so lucky that we sat in the back of the classroom.

I picked his hand up and moved it off of me.

"You know, I'll be there." I smiled, "No touching at school."

"Yeah, I'm coming over to your house after the game since Asher is having a little get together. Don't eye-fuck me like you were last time." Parker reminded me

I smirked, "I'll try not to but I know you liked it."

"I did." Parker said with a smug look on his face

How was it possible for someone to have you all hot and bothered at nine in the morning?

"I can't wait to get you alone on that damn boat tomorrow." I mumbled

As soon as the teacher started teaching, Parker and I turned off the flirting, which I appreciated. It was nice to have someone who you could be serious and fun with.

"I'll see you later, Ellie." Parker said as we walked out of the physics classroom

I wish I could hug or give him a kiss but I couldn't. This whole arrangement kinda sucked.

I lightly brushed his hand, "See you later, Parker."

"Don't get too crazy now." He winked

"Fitzgerald!" Jack Clayton yelled as he walked over toward us. I started to walk away from Parker but he grabbed on to my wrist.

Parker grinned, "What's up Clayton?"

"Nothing much, how is it going, Peyton? Are you making an appearance at your brother's party tonight?" Jack greeted us

"Uh, who knows." I answered him, "Isn't every day for the boys?"

Jack shrugged, "Mostly Saturdays but Parker has to go out with his family tomorrow so he kinda ruined that tradition."

I smirked and faced Parker, "That sucks."

"I'm actually really excited." Parker smiled

A few moments passed of us smiling at each other before we remembered that Jack was right there.

"I'm going to class now." I decided before walking away

I don't know if it was clear to Jack if something was going between us and truthfully, I didn't care. I just felt lucky to have him in my life.

"Is anyone going to the football game tonight?" I asked my lunch table

I got a nod from Alena and Zara but a headshake from Lilia.