15

"Dude, I was talking to her not you!" Skylar yelled at Parker

"She obviously did not want to talk to you." Parker grunted

I grabbed Parker's shoulder, "Parker, it's okay."

"No, the fuck it's not." Parker grumbled, "He shouldn't put his hands on you like that."

I nodded, "I know, I know, come on. Let's just go, the weather is getting worse anyway."

He took his hands off of Skylar and walked towards me. We didn't say anything to anyone before we left the party.

"Were you going to assault him with the fucking plier?" I asked Parker as he drove

"Ellie! Do you think I'm dumb? No! It was just in my hand." He defended himself

I noticed the veins popping out of his hand that was resting on the glovebox. I ran my hand over his. The tension left his arm.

I was beginning to notice that every time I touched him that all of the tension he was holding left his body. It was nice to have that power over him.

"Calm down, I'm not upset." I expressed, "It was actually cute watching you defending me."

Parker came to a red light and turned towards me. We just took a moment to stop and stare at each other.

Him and those big beautiful eyes. I loved how caring he was to everyone he met. He was so fucking cute. The single gold chain that he always wore made him ten times sexier than he already was.

I laughed at him, "Put your eyes on the road."

"Hm?" Parker wondered, "Oh, sorry. I couldn't help but stare at you."

I turned away from him and put my hands on my face to cover the fact I was blushing and my huge smile.

"Did someone wanna kiss me again?" Parker teased me

I quickly turned my head towards him, "Me? Kiss you? You kissed me! Multiple times to be exact."

"Really? I don't remember. Maybe we should do it again so I could remember?" Parker spoke. I couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or serious, probably a little bit of both.

"You're such a tease." I sighed

Parker grabbed my hand, "I'm being serious."

"You're crazy." I uttered

"Crazy about you." he said back

My heart began to speed up because of how bold he was starting to get around me with the flirting, hand-holding, and the way he looked at me. But I knew none of this would ever happen if Asher was in the backseat, none of this would be happening.

"Parker, there's about to be a torrential downpour." I pointed out as he punched in the code to his gate

"I know, I think you should stay here for a little while." Parker decided for me

As much as I wanted to disagree with him, he was right.

"Might wanna call your parents." I mentioned as he parked his car in the garage. We got out of his car and walked into his empty house. I forgot that they had a grand piano in their foyer, too bad it never got played.

"Are you hungry?" Parker asked me

I followed him into the kitchen and he went into the pantry, "I actually am."

"Well, I'm no chef but I can make a pretty good peanut butter and jelly sandwich. I know that's your favorite." he said, sitting the peanut butter and jelly on the counter.