24

It was the day before my last midterm which was physics. I knew that I should have been good and gone to the library by myself.

But I looked into those eyes and couldn't say no.

That's how I found myself in Parker's bedroom.

We started off pretty focused, both of us got super into the Kahoots and flashcards but then we got too comfortable with the material.

Parker started kissing on me which caused me to start kissing him which then resulted in all of our study material to be on the ground.

I heard the sound of a car door closing and pulled away.

"Did you hear that?" I asked Parker

He shook his head as he continued to kiss my neck, "I think you're dreaming."

Maybe he was right. 

Deep down inside I just wanted some distraction to prevent us from going too far too fast. Then again I really liked Parker. Sometimes he still just intimidated the hell out of me.

I just looked at him for a moment.

"Oh my gosh, you get more attractive every time I look at you." I smirked. I wrapped my legs around his waist and pulled his shirt up.

"Do you wanna?" Parker breathed

I nodded my head, "Yeah."

"I'm about to show you some physics." Parker winked while opening the drawer of his nightstand

I let out a laugh, "That's such a Dad joke."

He held a foil packet in his hand, "Maybe another decade before that."

As he unbuckled his pants, my heart was racing. 

This was really happening.

What the hell do I do?

Was is it going to hurt?

"Will!" A deep voice yelled with footsteps getting closer

I looked at Parker with wide eyes. His parents weren't supposed to be back in town until tomorrow night. Parker began putting his clothes back on and I tried to put the workbooks and flashcards back on the bed.

The door opened and there stood William Fitzgerald the first.

"Oh, hi Elizabeth," he said after giving Parker a stare, "Why don't you stay for dinner? We bought back some Thai food."

"Sounds good." I agreed

His Dad walked away but kept the door opened.

"He knows." Parker mumbled as he fixed his clothes, "I could tell by the way he looked at me."

"Dinner is about to be so awkward." I realized

Parker and I headed downstairs where dinner was set up at the breakfast table.

"So Elizabeth, does your family have any plans for winter break?" Caroline, his mom asked me

I nodded, "We're going to visit my Mom's side in Tennesse."

William cleared his throat, "That should be - different." 

"We're going to Switzerland." he proceeded to say

"Skiing?" I wondered

Parker responded quickly with a nod, "Yeah and a bit of sightseeing. We'll be back before the ball though."

Oh yes, my parents' big charity ball that was the weekend after the new year. How could I possibly forget? Another ball that I couldn't really talk to my boyfriend in public.