10

Even though my Mom was out of town and my sister was off at college - I still had the best team to help me get ready for the ball. Lilia was doing my makeup, Zara was doing my hair, and Alena was there for emotional support and to pick out my accessories.

"What time is he coming?" Zara asked as she put loose curls in my hair

"Seven." I answered. I looked at the clock and it was only 5:35.

Lilia let out a sigh of relief, "Good, now sit back so I can do your eye makeup."

"Does Sky know that you're going with Parker to this ball?" Zara wondered

Did my not so boyfriend know I was going to a ball with another guy who I've kissed?

"Yes." I answered

But I made it sound like my whole family was coming and not that Parker was bringing me. It's not like anything was going to happen.

I explained to my friends out my beating around the bush to Skylar.

God this is how I was going to ruin my first relationship because I was still emotionally unavailable.

I put on the floor-length dress that had the most gorgeous white, pink & gold jacquard foiled fabric. It had an on-trend straight neckline, thin spaghetti straps, and an amazing tie-up back that added some flare.

I was so happy I found that quaint dress shop.

"How does it look?" I turned towards my friends

The makeup that Lilia did was amazing, I loved my hair in loose curls, and I loved the dress that Alena helped me pick out.

"I don't know how you plan to top this for prom but Peyton, you look amazing." Zara complimented me

I smiled, "Thank you."

I heard my doorbell ring as If Parker didn't have a key to my house.

We made sure that I had everything and that we turned everything off before we walked downstairs.

I looked out of my front door to see his car in the driveway, and Parker on my doorstep.

"Weird to see you come in through the front door." I grinned

Parker's jaw dropped, "Ellie, you look amazing."

Parker was wearing a tuxedo with tails, his hair was combed back, and his cologne smelt so nice.

"Thank you and I love seeing you in a tuxedo," I said as I grabbed my things from Lilia. They followed me outside and we took pictures for my family.

My friends went off and I got into the car with Parker.

"We're meeting everyone there." Parker told me, "My parents are so excited to finally see Elizabeth."

Parker's parents were the typical affluent family bunch. Parker and his Dad had the same name, William, Parker just had a different middle name. They didn't really believe in nicknames other than calling Parker, Parker from time to time.